12

The next day

Your POV

"Get emmie don't forget your coming to our house tonight for the project"

"Yep don't worry, I'll meet you guys at the gate"

"Ok see you then"

Man I really don't want to go....but I have to because of that dumb project.

I really wish I could get out of this but how.....I could ask Hiro to-nope not going there besides it won't work anyway, Hiro has gone on a 3 day trip with his baseball mates. The teacher put it up suddenly saying how there was a mini competition going on and that had to do it.

I wish Hiro was here so I could a least so goodbye.....I hope nothing happens to him while he's away.

"Hey E!"
Huh?

I turned around and saw Kate running right at me full speed with a stressed look on her face.

"K-Kate what's wrong"
"Emmie I need to show you something!"
"Right ok but what all the hurry?"
"Because it's important."

It must be important because Kate is not joking and has the most serious look in her pretty little face has ever had....and that's saying something .

"Well ok what is it?"
"It's about Hiroki..."

Hiroki what's wrong. I knew I should have talked him out of going, I have had a strange gut feeling all day and I knew something like this would happen.

"W-what about him?"
"Huh? Why are you so nervous?"
"Because you said it was about Hiroki"

Something must of gone click in her head because she started to laugh really hard.

"Huh? Kate?"
"Oh sorry emmie, it's just that I did not mean YOUR Hiro I mean MY Hiro from my (fav/Anime)"

Oh thank goodness!

"Oh what gone off now?"
".........."
"Kate?"
"I can't say it, it will bring back to many memories of what happened!"

She got tears in her eyes and just started to break down.

What the hell?

"Kate come on now it can't to that bad"
"Oh but it is emmie it really is."
"Well tell me what's wrong?"
"Hiro he-he-he got married and has moved on without meeeee"

Really? Alllllll of this over an anime character........damn I think she's on drungs......shit dude she's really crying.

"Hey emmie"

I turned around again and saw Leon.

"Oh hey Leon what you doing here"
"Well I heard someone crying I wanted to check it out and saw you and Kate is it"

"Yeah that us"
"So what's wrong"
"Well Kate likes this character called Hiroki from (f/a) and he has gotten married and she hates it"

"Oh."
"OH!  THAT ALL YOU CAN SAID OH!?"
"Kate please.."
"Sorry but I don't know much about anime myself sooo"
"Then I guess it's fine, I would not think someone like you could really understand then"

*ring, ring*

"Oh there's the bell I getter get going, later emmie bye Leon"

Well that was over fast.

"That was fast"
"I was thinking the same thing Leon"
"Anyway emmie I wanted to talk to you if you don't mind since we both have free period and then we go home"

"Sure"
"Cool let's go to the roof then"
"Ok."

As we walked up the stairs to the roof top I could not help but get this uneasy feeling like something bad is going to happen.

"Come on emmie keep up"
"Huh? Coming"

CREEK

Leon slowly pushed the rooftop door open, only to see that no one was here.

"Huh, I would have thought more people would be here"
"Yeah I guess"
"Oh yeah you said you wanted to talk about something"
"Yeah.....emmie....do you remember us..."

What?

"Remember you?"
"So you don't remember us kitten"

Wait that nickname.....
"That nickname......"
"So you do remember..."

I knew they looked alike but I would have thought.....
"You have no idea how long to search for, looking for you emmie and now we have found you..."

He said coming closer to me.

"Stay back"
"Why what are you going to do emmie.."

With every step he took I took one back until there was no room left.

I came to the rooftop railing, my back against it. Leon came closer and out his hand on the side of where my body was making me trapped between him.

"You have no more room to run and you can no longer hide"

I could fee his breath on my face.

"Please Leon stop, let me go"
"No..we let you go once before when you escaped and now we have got you again and will never let you go"

No!

I noticed that his legs were apart so I did the only think I could think of and that was hit him in his ballocks.

I brought my leg up and hit him as hand as I could within the space.

He went down fast holding his balls.

I moved him out of the way and ran towards to the door trying to get away.

"Oh no you don't....JAKE!"

As soon as I was near the door it opened to reveal jake.

"Hello emmie.."
"You won't get away I said that all ready"

I looked behind me and saw Leon all ready recovered and was coming closer.

While my head was turned i felt someone pull me against them and started to hold me in place.

"No let go of me!?"
"Sorry love but no can do"
"Now, now kitten you will be good or we will have to punish you some more then we already have planned"

What? Punished! No!

"So look so scared love it won't hurt..much and it will soon be over with."

When Jake said that I felt something shape enter my neck and then....darkness, the only think lasses heard....."we found you again and now we have you...our love"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my darlings💕

How are you?

If ya like this story then add it to ya library to know every time I update.
Please check out my other stories too.

Well you are now captured.

What do you think they will do to you?

Do you think that will hurt you?

And how do you think you will escape again?