11

Emmie POV
"And in the next days to come we will be having a school festival"

A school festival huh? I don't think we ever had one of those before. I wonder if Hiro will help me. I bet he would.

"I will pick partners so you can help each other, I will also be picking the activity you will be doing, you will be in groups of 3"

Damn....I really wanted to work with Kate or Hiro, since they are really good with this shit.

"Lilly, joe and Liam...sports"
"Beth, jack and jace....food and drinks"

Hang on....please don't do what I think this may be going....

"Emmie, jake and Leon....maid and butler cafe"

NO! You have got to be kidding me! I have to dress up like a maid........please some one kill me....not only that but...this will give Hiro some really NOT so good ideas.......

"Hey emmie.."

"Huh oh hey you guys"

"So we will be doing a butler and maid cafe....so I was thinking that maybe we should do a sexy maid and butler cafe" Leon said

"Yeah I like that Bro"

"Wait hang on I don't know how I feel about this"

"Huh why?"
"Because I don't want to be in an revealing outfit and would you two please stop talking at the same time"

It's really creepy when they talk at the same time...I hate it, it reminds me of the time.....never mind...

"Anyway emmie-san come on other to our place after school tomorrow ok so we can get started on our project"

I don't know how Hiro will feel about this..he won't like it at all and to be honest...nor do I...but..it's not like I have a choice...

"Ok sure"

I don't like this...

*Ring, ring*

The ring of the school bell....did not save the day...

"See you tomorrow emmie"
"Later emmie"
"Bye guys"

"Emmie....."

As I was walking out the door..I heard a voice I did not want to hear at this moment in time..

"Oh Hiro, how was class?"
"......."
"Mmmmm Hiro I know that I-"
"Why are you talking to THEM?"
"Because.."
"Because?"

Damn it.

"You know the up coming school festivities right, well in my class we are in a group of 3 and I'm..with...them..."

I looked up and saw his eyes....he is NOT happy.....I think he might.

"Hiro..are you ok?"
"...."
"Hiro please say something"

He suddenly took my hand and dragged me in to a near by room that no one was in. He pushed me up against the far wall very hard making me wince in pain and air in my lungs came out.

"Hiro...oww"

He grabbed my waist pinning to the wall. He moved himself so that his body was on mine.

"Pant"

I gasped. I could feel his erection at my belly.
"Hiro we-"