6-rewrite

Hiroki POV
As I was coming around from my sleep I could feel something weighing down on me. Not by much like. I opened my eyes only to see my little sunshine. My love. Emmie.

I looked at our bodies. Her chest on mine. Her hair all around us, covering us like a little blanket. Our legs tangled together. And me....still inside of her. The site made me smile.
The events from last night came back to me.
Hearing her said, no scream my name in pleasure. Made me want to just keep going just to hear her said my name over and over again and again.
The thought made me smile. Knowing that only I, can make her feel like that. And if anyone gets any ideas about taking her or this away from me.....they better sleep with one eye open.

While going through these little thoughts of mine I could feel my love start to wake up.

I ran my fingers through her hair while my other hand started to rub her back slowly waking her.

Emmie POV
"Mmnnn"
I could feel myself lieing on something hard yet soft.
"Emmie..."
"Mmmmm 5 more minutes"
"Hahaha come on time to wake up"
I could feel someone rubbing my hair and back making me wake up.

I open my eyes only to see myself naked. And to see someone else naked too.
"Morning..."
"Morning"
"How do you feel?"

How do I feel?
Oh. Memories from last night came back to me.
My face became hot and so I put my face in Hiro's chest so he could not see me.

"Hahahaha starting to come back to you is it."

I can remember what we did....oh my god what have I done.

"Your face has red"

"Shut up Hiro, your the one who made my face this red also what time is it"

"I don't know about...8:30"

"8:30!? Hiro we are late for collage!"

"And?"

"And let's go!"

I started to get up and get in the shower.

2 minutes

I got out the shower and started to get dressed and I saw Hiro just sitting there in bed smiling at me.

"Why are you not getting ready!?"

"Because I don't want to"

"Hiro....."

"Also...last night you ready tired me out so I'm going back to sleep"

My face became red when he said that.

I want up to the bed and pulled the covers off of him.

Only to look away with a red face because he was butt necked.

"Hiro please get ready so we can go"

"Fine but in return..."

"What?"

"You have to do something for me"

"What is it?"

"Mmmmmmmm I think you will find out tonight"

"Hiro...."

"Come on emmie get ready we would not want to be late now would we?"

"I'll go make some toast but we will have to get lunch at the cafe today"

"Fine"

Hiro POV

Damn I really should have got her up to make lunch.

She's a really good cook and her food really good. The best I ever tasted.

But she look so peaceful when she was sleeping that I could not wake her also...she NOT a morning person but hey I love her all the same.

"Emmie I'm ready"

"Coming!"

"We're going to be late!"

She came running to the door and gave me some toast and we were off to the collage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my darling💕

How are ya?

Do ya like this story then add it to your library.

Please check out some of my other stories.

What do you think will happen next?