5.5

Warning this is a lemon/smut please leave if you don't like this.

Emmie POV
I saw Hiroki on the bed starring at me.
Lust filling his eyes.
His eyes traveled down my body taking it all in.
I knew wearing these panties and short top would get a reaction but I never thought it would be like this.

"Hiro....are you ok?"
"Yeah you look nice"
I blushed "thanks"

I got on to bed with Hiroki and we started to talk.

"So what do you think about the new kids?"
"I want you to stay away from them"
"For once I'm fine with that."
"Really? Why? What's wrong?"
"I don't now I just.....I just have this feeling and I don't t like them...."
"Good because your only allowed to like me..."

He took my chin in his hand and gave me a kiss which turned in to a good no great make out section.

"Mmnnnn"
I could feel him smile against my lips.
I want this.....

I moved so that I was straddling his hips and for once he sat up so that I was sitting on him with my arms around his neck and his arms around my hips.

"Mmmnnnn aaghrrr"
His tongue begged for me to open my mouth.
I did not let him in and he became frustrated.
His hands grabbed my hips and they started to move me and my core went across something hard making me gasp.

"Mmmm"
He stuck his tongue in my mouth and we both fought for control.
His hands were no longer moving me so I moved myself.

"Un..."
He moaned as I moved my hip over his little problem. I started to press down a little more making him and me moan. He became harder.

He grabbed me and pushed me down and started to make me go faster.

"Hiro....mnnn"
"Emm....ie arrrhg"

He took his hands off my hips and started to rub my skin in a slow, gentle motions. His fingers barely touching me but they started to go up and went under my top to my breasts.
I had no bar on making him smile and he pinched my nipple hard making me moan loudly.

"Please ....mo....re"
I was panting so hard and yet we have not done very much.
He started to play with my breasts with is hand. While doing this he turned me over so that I was lieing on the bed.

He started to become faster when kissing me and started to rub his croch harder making us both moan.

I was so wet. I could feel it. It felt amazing.

I sat up a little and took of my top. Hiroki stared at me and moved his lips to my chest. Tasting and sucking one breast while pinching the nipple on the other.

My hands moved to him hair pulling on him making him move closer while I moved my hips faster and harder on his croch.
He took his hand and moved to it to my panties .

Slowly tracing to band. Me put his hand under and started to slowly and but hard rub my clit.

"Mmmmn hi-Hiroki....agghrrr"
He started to rub faster going in a figure of 8.
My belly became knotted wanting to be released.
He added a finger and slowly started to pump it in and out going faster and faster.
Hiro...don't stop"
He added another finger making the pleasure double making me really moan.
"Hiro!"

I could feel myself become tighter around his fingers and I felt myself release around them.
I closed my eyes while he was slowly rubbing against me ridding out my hide.

I opened my eyes to see him starring at me.
He took his fingers out of me and put them in his mouth tasting me.
It made me wet.
"Mmmmnnn god you taste good"
"Hiro"
"Emmie....if you want to stop then say so now because I won't if you don't say now."
"Please.....please don't stop"