17-jake and leon ending

Your POV

Just as I was about to run out of the door and never look back I felt someone's hands go around me.

"Emmie....."

I turned my head around and saw....jake and Leon.

"No......no you...."

"We won't let you leave angle, not now"

"Not ever kitten"

Tears started to make my way down my face.

If they are there, then that means that Hiro........Hiroki he's......

"He's dead angle"

"No.....no he's not....."

"Yes, yes he is kitten"

No he can't be.............

"No he's not! Your lying! Hiro would never leave!"

"Awww don't be sad angle......because now you won't ever see him again meaning he can never take you away again...."

"He's right kitten, now be good and come in and don't think about doing everything, then again it's not like you could"

Hiroki's really gone......he lost...I should have stayed with him to fight instead of leaving him......but I trusted him...because he was strong and I knew he could beat them.....at least that's what I thought.

I could feel myself being dragged back in to the house slowly.

No. This is not how it ends and if it is then I'm not going down without a fight!

I stomped my foot on jakes foot making him go back in pain. He hold on me losing its grip allowing me to get some distance.

I took his hand and pulled his fingers all the way back.

"Ahhhh!"

I lifted my leg and kicked him away making him go on the floor and some what in to Leon sending him back as he tried to catch his brother.

I took this chance to turned and run out the door which was still open.

"Damn it! She's getting away!"

"Come on jake!"

I ran....I ran so fast I did not see where I was going but I all know is it does not matter where I'm going because I'll make sure I get out of here and I will never look back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know how long I have been running but it's been a long time.

I'm should be quiet far from where I once was but I still could be in danger.

My lungs. They were burning, begging me to stop and rest so I could catch my breath and move on.

My legs. They felt like they were dropping off, noting but pain in them, wanting me to rest but I can't.

I have to make sure I get out this forest and to the nearest police station and tell them what has happened.

I started to walk, I could no longer run.

I was breathing hard, heavily and loud.

I could not see anything, there was no light besides from the moon but this forest is so dense that no light makes it through the trees.

I came to a stop. I knew I could not go on like this. They would catch me in no time and because I don't have the energy to run they will get me and will take me back to where we were and never let me leave again.