13

Hiroki POV

Something not right. I've had this feeling all morning, a feeling that I should have listened too.

It's that feeling you sometimes get when you are around people you know you won't get alone with.

it's that feeling you get when you know something bad is going to happen.

It's that feeling you get when you know something bad has already happened, but you cannot do anything about it.

I wish I did not listen to emmie this morning when she told me to go but she convicted me to go. But when I found out about our little journey for this so called 'competition' this feeling started.

Flashback

I had early morning practice which emmie knew about. She said she would come with me but I know she is not a morning person.

She's so bad in a morning that not even I dare talk to her, not like I would get a response anyway but overall it's best not to speak to her in a morning.

When I first got to school it had this strange atmosphere to it. Like something was going off.

I walked around the school seeing if I could pin point the source of this feeling but could not so I went to the gym, and that where it all began.

"Ok boys the school headmaster has just informed me that we will be going on a little trip for a competition that should last three days"

What!?

"I have not got clothes or anything"-is what most people said.

"We have made calls to you parent telling them what is happening and they said they would bring you your clothe and others things for this trip, now any questions?"

"I'm not going"-I said in a cold, monotone voice.

"Hiroki, you are my best player, why are you not going lad?"

"I just can't, personal reasons"

"Well, if it's that bad then I guess I cannot do anything about it, but if you chance your mind come and talk to me before we leave"

"Yes sir"

"Now everyone, get to work with your practice"

I texted emmie saying what has been going off and that I won't be going, but then she came to school with a small bag with some of my clothes in.

"What?"

"Hiro you are going on that trip"

"Huh?- no emmie im-"

"Yes you are and I won't take no for an answer, you should not worry about me I will be fine and I know that's the only reason you are staying"

Damn but she should be happy.

"I'm not happy"

How does she do that!?

"You cannot not do think you know you want to do just because of me now I have some of your clothes and you are going and that's the end of it"

"Fine but I will text and you will answer, I also want a call from you or myself and we shall talk until the sun comes up"

"What are we going to talk about until the sun comes up?"

"I can think of a couple of things..."

"Hiro!"

"I'm joking"

I'm not joking

"Fine but just go, I'll be fine, I mean come on what could really happen in about 2 days"