Promises and secrets

THIRD PERSON'S POV

A beautiful morning, a beautiful day with a beautiful bed and pillows, so comfy and nice you just want to be with it and you can just sleep in it forever, well.. That was what Taehyung thought.

"Taeeeeeeeeeeee" a certain high-pitched voice called outside Taehyung's room, a lot of knocks were heard and Taehyung couldn't even sleep comfortably anymore, it was such a lovely day to get some sleep yet he doesn't know why Jimin has been bugging him since this morning, he looked at the clock at his nightstand and rubbed his eyes a little.

7:03am.. Still so earlyyyyyy

Taehyung covered his ears and face with his pillows and grunted.

"Nooooo" Taehyung said muffled.

The knocks, the voice, the repeatedly calling was starting to make him angry.

The knock stopped and there was silence for a few minutes.

And Taehyung thought Jimin gave up on waking him up now, he sighed in relief.

Phew.. Good thing it stopped, i wanna get some sleep.. I swear if he starts knocking again..

Taehyung was about to fall asleep again but then at that moment, a loud knock interrupted him and this time the knocks and the calls were louder than before.

"TAEEEEEEE" the voice called.

Taehyung was mad.

That's it.

The poor boy stood up lazily and walked to the door grumpily while pouting.

He twisted the door knob and opened the door to see a smiling Jimin in front of him.

"What-"

"Tae! I was calling you for hours and you were still asleep." Jimin said to Taehyung who was just staring at him blankly.

"I was awake the whole time Jimin." Taehyung said in a monotone voice which made Jimin confused.

"Then why didn't you opened the door earli-" Jimin was cut off by Taehyung running off towards the kitchen where Jin was.

Taehyung clutches Jin's shirt and hid behind him while doing a pout and whimpering a little.

Jin who was cooking their breakfast, was a bit shocked from the boy's sudden action and looked at his side and saw the boy pouting while gripping into his pink apron.

Jin put the stove into low heat and settled his spatula in the pan for a minute to check his little baby as to why he clung to him while pouting, he petted the little boy's fluffy brunette hair. (A/N: I don't know why but i just have a thing for brunettes and i love it!)

"What's wrong petal?" The older male asked softly while showing a bit concerned expression, Taehyung pointed into a certain direction and Jin looked to where he was pointing and there comes Jimin who practically ran after Taehyung.

Jin turned the stove off and looked at Jimin sternly while the other male just gulped.

"What did he do taebear?" Jin asked one more time and Taehyung looked at Jimin with an indescribable expression, Jungkook who was sitting on a stool while watching the scene unfold in front of him, somehow knew what Taehyung's expression was expressing.

"You will pay for what you did, i will end you right here right now."

That was what Jungkook seeing in Taehyung's expression. He gulped and just watched.