A visitor

Third person's POV

As the moon shone into the windows of the houses, the dark sky was being covered by clouds, stars shining brightly but some clouds covering them. People sleeping, birds getting up from their nest to feed their babies. And soon sunrise was about to come.

In a large house that contains 7 boys, silence was the only thing in that large house as they sleep, Jungkook sleeping while having his headphones still in his ears, Jimin mumbling in his sleep as he hugs his blanket, Hoseok tossing around in his sleep, Namjoon snoring, Yoongi sleeping quietly and peacefully, it was almost as if he was dead.

Taehyung was in his bed sleeping comfortably, his tiny frame gets engulfed by the large soft blanket, his soft smooth cheeks that flushed crimson red touching his white soft pillow, his soft brunette hair covering his eyes that are closed, he hugs his stuffed animals as he slept peacefully.

While the others sleep peacefully, Jin was in his room sleeping but got awoken from his phone ringing from his nightstand.

He groaned softly and moved around in his bed causing some pillows to fall from the bed and his blanket get messed up by his movements.

He slowly opened his eyes, still annoyed by the ringing tone, but even if he wanted to just ignore it and sleep again, he couldn't because no one calls him this early, it was weird.

He grabbed his phone lazily by his left arm and answered it without looking at the screen to see who it was, he was still laying down on his soft king sized bed as he put the phone beside his left ear, closing his eyes once again as he yawns softly.

"Hello... Who is this and why're you calling in the middle of the night?" He asked the other line in a husky voice due to just waking up.

He was still sleepy but when the person on the other line spoke, it made him widen his eyes as he jolts up in his laying position.

A voice he knew all too well.

"Hello Seokjin, I see you were still asleep, I apologize for the inconvenience but I didn't just called you for no reason.. You do know that right?" Said the person on the other line, that deep menacing voice that could make everyone shiver in fear made him stood up from his bed. Panicking a little and a bit nervous because of the sudden happening.

He gulped and calmed himself down as he stood in the middle of his dark room, "I didn't expect for you to call all of the sudden.. Sir, I apologize for greeting you in a disrespectful way." He immediately said to the person as he held the phone in his right hand and changes it, placing it into his right ear.

The person on the other line chuckled, but even if that was just a simple chuckle, it fucking made Jin scared as hell and melt from fear.

"There's nothing to worry about, I shouldn't have called you this early, but I expect you to answer my calls as soon as possible next time understood?" The person said demandingly, his voice dropped an octave lower and it made Jin stiffened at the male's voice.

He immediately answered him, "Yes sir, I apologize for my mistake.." He apologized nervously as he bit on his nails.

The person on the other line chuckled again which drove Jin crazy.

"How is he?"

Jin gulped inaudibly, the male heard it and it made him growl a little and Jin swore, he was going to die.

"H-he's still asleep sir, there's nothing to worry about and he's doing fine with us." Jin mentally cursed himself for stuttering and waited for the male to speak.