Byebye

Third person's POV

"Baekhyunie hyung!" Taehyung squealed as he hugged his brother.

Baekhyun chuckled as he ruffled his baby brother's fluffy hair while staring at him fondly. The boys were just standing there but Jin soon stepped forward and greeted Baekhyun.

Jin smiled, "It's been such a long time." Jin bowed and Baekhyun laughed at this, "No need to be formal Jin, just relax guys." Hearing this, the others sighed in relief, their tensed muscles were now calm.

Jungkook smiled and waved at Baekhyun who smiled at him, but Jimin slapped his hand down confusing him, "Ow! What did I do??" He asked as he held his aching hand that Jimin slapped.

Jimin sighed, "You can't just wave at him!" He whispered angrily, Baekhyun laughed again, "Like I said, no need to be so formal or anything, don't worry, he sent me here to check on Taehyung since he had a meeting." Baekhyun assured the boys and Jungkook glared at Jimin who just looked away whistling.

Jin sighed in relief, "So he was not coming..." He mumbled and Jungkook looked at Baekhyun curiously, "Wait so, when did you had such a deep terrifying voice???" Jungkook was so confused since the elder's entire presence sure did made him scared, the last time they saw him he was just a normal guy and now, he had a rolex in his left hand, a freaking gucci belt, and a strong perfume embedded on his entire body that made them scrunch up their noses, well, except for Taehyung.

Baekhyun laughed again and wiped a tear away from his eyes, "I was just joking with you guys, I never thought that you would be scared of me!" He chuckled and Jimin tackled him into the floor.

"You rascal!" Jimin laughed and Hoseok joined in.

Namjoon crouched down to their level and cocked a brow, "So he's not coming?" He asked unsure, Baekhyun nodded happily as Jimin kept ruffling and messing his hair, Hoseok was tickling him making him squirm and laugh uncontrollably.

"S-stAHP!" He yelled laughing, he tried reaching his hand for help but the others just grinned, Taehyung was giggling.

"You hoe, when did you had a rolex and a freaking gucci belt! Huh?" Jimin screamed laughing too as he pinched Baekhyun's arm.

After the whole commotion ended, they all sat in the living room as Jin made some tea for their special guest, Taehyung was helping him too as he held the tray to serve his big brother some tea.

Jin giggled at this and took a quick picture of Taehyung struggling to hold the tray and keeping his balance.

He soon helped him because he didn't want to let his baby get hurt.

Baekhyun grabbed the tea and sipped from it while eyeing his little brother Taehyung, the latter sat on Yoongi's lap while playing with Yoongi's pale fingers.

He squinted his eyes a bit as he stared in jealousy.

"Dammit.. When did you guys became so lovey dovey with my Tae!" He asked envious about the way Yoongi pecked Taehyung's cheek, he pouted and placed the tea into the coffee table.

Namjoon chuckled, "What do you expect?" Jimin rolled his eyes.

Baekhyun frowned at this and pouted more, "Don't pout, you look like a duck." Jimin said as he sipped his tea. Baekhyun widened his eyes, "Meanie! Tae~ Jimin is being mean to me..!" Baekhyun complained and Taehyung gasped, "Minnie!" He said and it was Jimin's turn to widen his eyes.

"I was not!" He replied.

"Was too!" Baekhyun said.

Jimin pouted and looked at Taehyung with puppy eyes, "B-but! Tae~" Taehyung turned away from him crossing his arms cutely as he huffed adorably making the others coo at him.