Scared

Third person's POV

"Tae! When did you adopted a Pomeranian?!" Jin said panicking a bit as he looked at the small pup that was behind Taehyung and kept barking cutely at them.

Taehyung pursed his lips into a thin line as he shrugged.

He looked at them and Jin for a while and looked away, "I dunno.. I just.." He wasn't completing his words so Yoongi sighed.

Yoongi went towards Jin and the younger as he looked at Taehyung who was refusing to have eye contact with them, "Taehyung, look at me." Yoongi ordered in a slightly stern voice which made Taehyung flinch by how much he hated that tone.

Jin looked at the both of them with worried eyes, he knew, they knew Taehyung was sensitive when it came to those things. He was about to go and talk to Yoongi but Taehyung finally faced them and looked at them with a bit tears in his eyes threatening to fall down.

Their eyes quickly softened at the boy and Yoongi crossed his arms while looking at the boy with a soft gaze telling him he wasn't angry.

"Tae.. Petal, I'm not angry, I just don't like it when you talk to us without facing us like that, and I'm sure there's a special reason as to why you adopted Yintan." Yoongi said gently, "It's Yeontan.." Hoseok whispered to Yoongi, "Shut up." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Taehyung sniffed and wiped his eyes cutely, "It's Yeontan.. Yoongibear." He corrected and Yoongi scoffed, "Yeah yeah.. And I'm sorry I used that tone." He apologized and Taehyung smiled at him, "It's okay.. I'm sorry for suddenly adopting Yeontan.. It's just, even if you guys are here with me I still get lonely sometimes and I want someone to company me or a replacement for my brother while he's not here.. Beside me." Taehyung explained slowly, loneliness, sadness and a hint of fear evident in his big doe hazelnut eyes.

Both Yoongi and Jin understood and coo at the boy, Jungkook and Jimin hugged him as Hoseok gave him a bright smile and both him and Namjoon played with Yeontan.

Taehyung smiled at them, Jimin patted his head and kissed his cheeks, "It's okay Tae, you don't need to be worried we support you, and we'll take care of Yeontan too." He reassured the younger and Taehyung nodded.

"Thank you Chim."

_______________________

"You're not coming down for movie night Kook?" Jin asked the younger who was immersed in something from his computer.

It was movie night and the others were downstairs sitting on the couch to watch a movie with their Taehyung but Jungkook was still upstairs in his room, refusing to go down, Jin was worried for him.

"Nah, I'm good..." Jungkook said, still focusing on something on his computer as he typed something. Jin sighed and looked at the boy, "Are... You still worried about him?" Jin asked softly making the aforementioned stop from what he's doing for a second and continuing it again.

"Hmm, what do you think?" Jungkook asked with a hint of sarcasm in his tone making Jin frown at this, "Jungkook.. You're scared aren't you..?" Jin asked one more time and this time Jungkook turned around facing him with an expression Jin couldn't describe.

"Oh am I?! What do you think Jin?? Of course I'm fucking scared! I'm terrified, I'm panicking, I can't stop thinking about how easy he can get Taehyung away from us! How easy he can get him far away from us without us noticing!" Jungkook snapped as he grabbed his brown locks frustrated as he admitted those words.

Jin just looked at the boy in front of him with sadness, "Jin I... Can't afford to lose him.. And you know too well he isn't alone.. He had that guy with him and we know for damn sure Taehyung really missed that man.. After all... That's Taehyung's...

We aren't the only ones Jin.. I'm scared." Jungkook said and a tear fell down from his eyes.

Jin nodded as he hummed, "I know.." He said and walked towards the younger and ruffled his hair, "Don't worry Kook, and it isn't like you to cry so stohb it cause it's weirding me out." Jin joked and the younger scoffed, he rolled his eyes and faced his computer again.

Jin smiled at him and went towards the door, but before closing it he turned around one last time, "Kook, I don't know why you always don't want to lose to that guy but because of not going downstairs for movie night you better make it up for Tae tomorrow understood?" Jin said and Jungkook smiled as he looked at him, "Don't worry I will, I'm sure he will get mad at me but tell him I'm sorry okay?" Jungkook said and Jin nodded at this, he closed the door and went downstairs to meet the others.

Taehyung looked up and saw Jin, he cocked a brow noticing Jungkook wasn't there, "Where's Kookie?" He asked and Jin smiled sadly at him, "Oh cupcake, he said he was sorry because he had some important things to do, don't worry he'll make it up to you tomorrow." Jin explained and the younger only pouted.

Taehyung nodded sadly and sat on Hoseok's lap, Hoseok ruffled his hair which made him smile, "Shall we watch the movie now?" Jin asked, "What did you guys picked?" Namjoon asked as he sat on the couch with everyone else, Jimin raised the movie up for everyone to see, "First one is Coco." He announced and the others chuckled, they knew Taehyung liked that movie.

Yoongi set the movie and they watched.

_______________

As Jungkook was typing on something, a messaged popped up on his phone and he checked on it to see who it was.

When he saw the message he knew who it was and his eyes grew darker, he knew he would text him.

Unknown:

Long time no see.

You still remember me?

Jungkook:

No. Sorry.

Unknown:

How cruel, well don't worry because sooner or later you'll get to see me, and when that time comes I'll take away what's mine thank you very much.

Jungkook's expression turned dark after reading that statement and it made his blood boil from anger.

Jungkook:

In your fucking dreams you asshole.

Unknown:

I see you haven't learned anything yet aye? He trusts me more than you guys, and the man you all feared is on my side, so don't you dare get cocky just because he's living with you idiots.

Taehyung gets to decide but I'm pretty sure he will pick me over you guys so ready your useless goodbyes.

Jungkook closed his eyes tightly, wanting to just reset everything and just make everything right, but he can't.

(A/n): Oof, anyways, hello guys and sorry for making you wait for an update, i can't find any motivation to write stories or update, so wait for me until then when i get to write something that will make you guys satisfied, cuz i feel like its just not enough or I'm not content with the things i write so yeh

BETTER GET READY CUZ, THE STORY IS ABOUT TO GET MESSED UP.

LIKE, LITERALLY MESSY. (I've thought about the plot and it's not gonna be good :|)

I feel bad for making u guys wait, I've never felt this kind of support, I love you all!!! I PURPLE YOU💜
Honestly thank you for loving the stories I made, and this story is just about to get messy so get ready okie?