50 Shades Of Magnus Bane.

That day, Alexander Lightwood, a young shadowhunter with dark hair and skin as white as milk, was walking in the park. Children were playing ball, while a lot of people was running, others were doing sunbathe, lying on the green grass. But he could only think about that shitty day. The training had been so bad, he had not be able to aim a single arrow decently that day. He had tried to talk with Jace about it, but he as usual was just searching girls to conquir. He kept thinking about his parabatai doing sex with stupid girls and he felt very guilty to feel that jealousy. While he was thinking about it, he didn't notice a tree's root that protruded from the ground. So he tripped, falling to someone.  "If you wanted to touch me, you didn't need to pretend to fall, sweetheart" the man said Alec raised the eyes and realized that he was one of the most beautiful men he had ever seen. His eyes were brown, misterious and hot, outlined by a layer of eyeliner and purple glitters on the eyelid. His face was covered by a substance that he could swear it was foundation and on his lips there seemed to be a nude lipstick. His hair were full of gel and had a lot of purple shades. On his mouth there was a mischevious smile. Alec felt a weird sensation of heat and his cheeks turned red. "I really like that you find me so interesting to stare at me in that way, but your hand is awakening istincts not very appropriate for the place in which we are" that man said. Alexander realized with extreme embarassment that falling, he had put his hand on the middle of that other's legs. He stood up immediately, looking away. "O-Oh my God, I-I..well..I'm sorry" he gasped. "I didn't say I minded, little flower. So, since we had achieved this confidence, I'm Magnus Bane, and you?" the older said. "A-Alec".  "Is it your full name?" Mag asked. "Alexander actually, but nobody calls me in that way" the shadowhunter answered. "So, Alexander, do you have something to do now?". "S-Sorry, I have to go" Alec said, going away. He didn't even wave at Mag, he felt so embarassed. He had already done bad impression, but never like that. He came back to the Insitute quikly,  avoiding everybody tried to talk with him and he took a shower. The warm water managed him to relax, he loved the steam's heat created in the bathroom. About twenty minutes later he came out, wearing just a towel around his hip. He heard some voices from his bedroom, outside the bathroom and so he opened the door. A vapor cloud came out from the toilet and when it dissipated, Magnus found in front of him the very beautiful boy that met before, at the park. He was naked, with only a towel. "Oh Lilith" the warlock said. Izzy, Alec's sister, was watching them weirded "Guys, you two know each other?!" she asked. "Well, we can say that our meetings, if they can be called "meetings", are increasingly hot" he said. She looked at him confused. "What are you doing here?" the shadowhunter asked, trying toh ide himself behind the bathroom door. "I'm the High Warlock of Brooklyn, who do you want they to call to control the security of the perimeter ?" he answered with a funny grin. "And Why did you need to begin with my bedroom?!" the boy asked, annoyed. Izzy and Mag came out from the room, holding in laughter. Just out, Izzy turned to the warlock "Mag, you could tell me that you are my brother's friend, we've known each other for months." she said. "Oh sweetie, trust me: if I were his *friend*, you had seen also me coming out from that shower" he answered with his usual bold attitude. At night, after dinner, Alec ran towards his bedroom and watched a movie. It was not usual for him to do it, but Jace had said him a movie title and we know, the blonde boy's words were law for him. At the same time, Magnus, in his loft in Brooklyn, was sitting on the sofa with his cat, Chairman Meow, curled up on his legs. It was purring while the warlock was rubbing its tummy.  Around Midnight he went sleep, usually he was not afraid of the time, but that night he was very tired. At the Institute, Alec, had just finished to watch "50 shades of Gray" and he was impressed by it, actually disgusted. How can they act those kind of scenes?  While he was under the bed-sheets he tought about that weird day. He tought about that fucking training and about when he was fallen on Magnus. Without knowing it, he smiled thinking about it. He closed the eyes in order to sleep but he heard Izzy in the room next, singing a song "Love me like you do" by Elle Goulding. Where had he already heard it? Oh yeah, in that pervert movie that he had finished to watch some minutes before. In his mind there were a lot of images about the movie mixed with the image of that man, so charming. It turned him on to think about the effect he made to Magnus, touching him accidentally. He was so sexy, beautiful, powerful and his confidence in talking was something incredible. Without knowing it, he was touching his own abs, coming down slowly, touching his warm skin with his cold fingers. The closed eyes managed him to imagine that was Mag's touch. A shiver came down his spine, thinking about Magnus' hands on his body. He put his hand on the bulge that was already grown between his legs, and touched it. A little moan came out from his mouth. He was imaginating that were the warlock's hands touching him, and massaging him gently. He was rubbing his bulge quickly, pushing and shaking in a decisive way. He felt a weird sensation of heat and he felt dizzy. He tried not to scream with pleasure or too loud moans, for how much he couldn't control himself. He put his hand in his boxers, shaking his own erection in the hand. He thought about that mouth and licked his lips. He bite his lower lip while beginning to move the hand. After some seconds he had already increased the speed, imagining those hands full of rings and polished fingernails. While the room was filling full of soft moans, his eyes were closed and his fingers were tightening his cock as strong as possible. He felt to be closet o the orgasm, the muscles inside his thigh  were contracting and he was literally breathless. He increased for the last time the speed and in a long suffocate scream he take a deep breath, sinking in the pillows. Some seconds later,a white and sticky substance was covering his belly and his hand, while he continued to move it slowly, like he wanted never to finished that paradisiac sensation.

Hey guys, hope you like it. Leave a thought or an advice for me, it's my first work.
Thank u 🌹
If u want to read my fan fictions, you can read them on my Instagram: @malecisfire ❤️