Are u sure babe?

Alec approached Magnus, pushing him gently against the wall, near the bathroom door.

"Mmmh I like it" Magnus answered, enjoying him taking the iniziative.

Alec kneeled and glanced up to Magnus, who was looking at him with a sexy smirk, waiting for something.

Alec was so insicure about what to do, but approached his lips to the warlock's bulge and kissed it.

Magnus had put on his pants again, but even if Alec was kissing it over the fabric, he made a little jump and his eyes suddenly changed.

Alexander immediately took off his mouth from it.

"N-no, please. Keep on it" Magnus whispered.

The shadowhunter was hypnotize by those sexy eyes. He was staring at them, catching his breath.

He kissed the bulge again and Magnus left a groan escaping from his mouth.

Alec did it again, more times, pushing strongly the lips against the erection.

The warlock was already hard and ready for him.

So Alec brush his fingertips up the shaft of his penis, touching the warm pants.

"Mmmh" said Magnus tilting the head back and closing the eyes.

"I want to see them" the shadowhunter provoked him.

Mag smirkled, he opened his eyes and look at the younger, he put the hands behind himself and a lot of blue sparks came out from his fingers, colouring the whole wall.

Alec opened his mouth, surprised and excited to see the effect he was making on him.

MAGNUS' POV =

Alec was driving me crazy.
He was softly biting my erection, and wow.

He's kneeled but I could clearly see the hard penis pushing agains his pants too.

"P-please" I implored.

He unbottoned my pants and lowered them, while he was staring at me.

"Are you sure babe?" I asked.

He didn't answer but looked at me and licked his lips, very slowly, and hard provocation. I felt breathless.

"I want my skin against it" I said touching with the thumb his mouth, rubbing it against his lower lip.

I felt shiver alla long my spine, thinking about my cock inside his mouth.
His tongue licking it. His teeth gently biting it. He tasting my flavour.

Oh my God, I had to resist, I didn't want to come suddenly.

I felt a pleasure sensation on my stomach and my erection pulsed.

Alec smiled, he noticed it.

He exposed my dick and staring at it, he groaned, biting his lower lip.

"I'll take your verginity right now, if you don't do something immediately" I gasped while a lot of sparkles and electrical discharges runned all along the wall.

I really turned him on with this sentence because I felt his heart beating very fast.

He didn't kiss him or lick it, he directly put it inside his mouth.

"Aaah" I groaned, out of control.

My back was already arching and my eyes rolling for pleasure.

He smiled against my penis, noticing my reaction.
His fingers curled around my warm skin, and his hand moves up and down just one time, very slowly.

I felt chills on my body.

A lot of people had done such things to me, but it was another kind of sensation. He was giving me pleasure in a new way, new for me. He was dedicating totally to me, and fuck, he was fucking sexy and hot.

I wanted to lay him down on the bed and to make him scream for pleasure.

He pulled out his tongue and touched the head of my penis, with the tip of it.

I grabbed his chin, forcing him to look at me.

"I want to see you" I said.

He blushed.

"Don't be so shy, you're perfectly fucking hot" I smirked.

He drawned a circle around the top of my erection, leaving his saliva all on it.

I groaned very loud and some pre-cum came out from it.

He licked it and swallowed it.

"Mmmh" he said, without to realize he was groaning.

I smiled, satisfied.

I began to move gently my waist towards him, to incourage him to do it.

He got it and sucked it so badly.

"O-Oh my God" I whispered, full of pleasure.

His tongue darted out and tasted my penis again.

I suddenly took his head with both hands and pushed it against my erection.

I wanted me inside his mouth immediately.

He moaned something but I keep moving his head with my hands, groaning "Aaahh, mmmmh yeah, yeah babe".

His hands were now on my thighs, trying to escape.

I realized what I was doing "S-sorry" I said.

He put it again in his mouth, sucking it so badly.
He moved the hand up and down faster, playing with his tongue. The tight circle of his lips met the top of my erection and I felt a very strong sensation when he sucked it. He put all my lenght inside his mouth and a guttural noise got out from my lips.

"I'm..coming" I whispered.

He kept moving the hand and the lips.

When I was close to the orgasm, I tried to remove him from me but he wanted to keep on.

"Are you sure?" I groaned.

He nodded and all my liquid get inside his perfect mouth while my hands were burning the wall.

He kept moving his tongue, slowly, around my erection, while I was breathing very deep and my eyes were closed with the head tilted back.

I calmed down and then I put an hand on his cheek, forcing him to glace up.

"Oh my God.. it was... something great and wow and..".

He smiled.

"You're fucking good in everything you do babe" I said kneekling in front of him.

He was staring at me.

"It was really good, I love it and I want you to do it again" I said.

"Really?" he asked with an insicure tone.

"Yeah of course, and wow you swallowed it during your first blowjob, amazing" I said, smirking.

He blushed and licked his lips.

I smirked and grab his chin, approaching his lips..then I said "Let me do it".