Blackout.

The warlock approached him more and approached his mouth, but Alec turned to the other side. He wanted to kiss him, but he felt so inexperienced, worried to disappoint him. Mag looked at him, wrinkling and asked himself what was blocking him. When the shadowhunter looked at him again, the warlock felt all the fear in his eyes. "Let's dance?" the warlock asked, realizing how much he was embarassed. "I-I can't dance" Alec answered, looking at the ceiling. A smile appeard on the warlock's face. They went to the dance floor. The song was "Don't be so shy" by Imany. The shadowhunter was still in the middle of the dance floor, while the warlock was looking at him. He gave him his drink and the shadowhunter drank it in just 2 seconds. Magnus opened wide his eyes and raised a side of his mouth in a smile, surprised. Alec began to move his waist, following the music rhythm, he felt very dizzy. He wanted to let himself follow his instinct. The warlock made disappear the drink, empty and put his hands on the other's hips. Alec closed his eyes and felt shivers along his spine thanks to that touch. They began to move slowly, following the music rhythm. People were watching them, everybody knew Magnus Bane. A boy with red hair approached Alec and took the shadowhunter to dance with him. Magnus just looked at that boy that raised the hands and went away immediately. The club was full of people, they were all against each other, dancing and there were strobe lights. Nobody could see anything. Alec felt Magnus' tongue on his neck. He felt a strong warm inside him, from his stomach to his erection, that was growing. Magnus was dancing in an expert way, moving his waist very close to Alec's waist, that was gripped by pleasure. A girl pushed Magnus that went directly against Alec. Their hips touched and their erections too. The shadowhunter left a light moan come out from his mouth and the warlock held his breath for a second. Hearing it, Mag approached hs ear "A-Alexander, you don't know the effect you make to me" he whispered. "I felt it" the shadowhunter answered with a provocative voice. "If u want to keep you verginity, you're not doing a great job, sweetheart" the warlock said, pulling Alec's hips towards his waist. Alexander didn't answer, he opened the mouth to tell something, "I'm joking, I know that a beautiful boy as you, did sex a lot of times" the warlock said. Alec didn't answered again, would never have wanted to seemed inexperienced at his eyes. Magnus rubbed their waist against each other and from both mouths came out a moan. Alec would've wanted to say something provocative, to seem expert, but in his mind everything was an image of Magnus going away, deluded, after have knew that he's vergin. He stopped thinking about it and decided to say nothing. They were still dancing, when Alec felt the warlock's hand, directly between his legs. He immediately stepped back, "I-I'm sorry" Alec said, going away. Magnus kept looking at him, confused. He followed him, took his hand and brought him to an isolated room. "C'mon" he said, pointing at a sofa in the middle of the room. "So, can you explain to me why you run away from me?" he asked curious. It was weird that someone rejected him. "I-I.." Alec didn't know how to justify his behavior. "Are you afraid of me?" the warlock asked. Alec seeing his face, realized that he was really worried he didn't like him.  "N-no, of course not!" he said , staggering, he risked to fall. Magnus grabbed his arm, "Oh, someone drank too much". Alec took a deep breath and sat down. The warlock sat near him. "Actually I didn't drink a lot, except your drink, but.." the shadowhunter began to tell. "But you're not used to" the warlock ended his sentence. Alec nodded and his face turned to red. "I hate the alcohol effect on me, I can't control myself" Alec said. The warlock felt a schiver along his spine thanks to that sentence. He felt the pants too tight again. "It seemed you didn't want it, before" Mag said with a look of challenge. The shadowhunter didn't answer, just starred at him. "Come here it's not been a good idea" he said then. At the word "Come" the warlcok didn't resist anymore and stood up. Also Alec stood up. They looked each other for some seconds, but then a blackout happened in all the club. The room was totally dark, the emergency light didn't work. Alec felt someone pushing him back, and ended against something hard and cold, probably against a wall. One second later, Magnus' lips were on his. He didn't see anything, he felt just the warlock's tongue entering his mouth,and this time he didn't reject him. His saliva was mixing with the one of the warlock. He felt his erection growing in the pants. The warlock's hands dropped on his ass and raised Alexander that crossed the legs around his waist. An hot sensation invaded his body and his mind. He tought back to when he had touched himself thinking about him and it turned him on more. His erection was pushing strongly against the warlock's belly, creating an amazing sensation. "Alexander, where were you so far?" Mag asked, catching his breath. Magnus wanted to kiss him again, every part of him wished to do it more than anything else. But he was sure that if he did it, he couldn't stop himself.  They stayed in the dark for some seconds, breathing on each other. The warlock felt the shadowhunter's erection against his erection. Alec thought that if he'd only move, he would come. Alexander had never felt a sensation like that, he felt dizzy thank to all the adrenaline in his body. The light turned on again and the music began to play again. Magnus came immediately away from him, passing an inch on his lips, still wet by the other's saliva. "I-it's better if I go, now" Alec said, completely embarassed, getting from the door. Magnus blocked him with magic "You can't escape from me forever, you know? He said. The boy stared at him for a moment. With all his courage Alec said with a mischevious smile "What make you think that I want to?" . On Magnus' face a satisfied smile appeared and he let him go..