The end.

I felt his skin on my skin, his nails on my back, scratching it.

The pain was the strongest pleasure.

"Oh fuck, you drive me crazy".

My body was on fire, he was enjoying it a lot, I could feel it from his moans, his legs kept moving.

I kept moving in and out from him.

"Oh God" he moaned.

He grabbed my hair and pulled it.

I softly groaned and he bit his lower lip.

"I'm coming" I whispered and like one minutes later, my liquid was all inside of him.

I waited there some seconds before to pull it out.

He sat down, "Wait, we didn't finish" I said pushing his chest to the bed again.

"You came" he said, confused.

"But you didn't" I said, laughing "We'll finish when we'll both come" I explained.

He softly smiled. "It's ok, I don't care.. it was great, I don't need it" he said, blushing.

I approached his ear "I need it, I need to hear you moaning, to hear you coming" I kissed his cheek, his chin, his neck, drawing circles with my tongue and lowering.

His warm skin was under my tongue, my lips were rubbing it.

I put my thumb on his lower lip, caressing it.

"Baby, stop biting it, you'll make me hard again" I implored.

I kissed his chest, looking at his eyes.

He rised his head to look at me, and his eyes turned me on more. They were full of pleasure.

I arrived to his navel and licked it, strongly. He groaned loudly.

I put the tip of my tongue on the top of his erection and brushed it while he was staring at me. He was breathing really fast, his chest was going up and down, irregularly.

I kissed his erection and put it all inside my mouth, till my throat.

"M-Magnus" he whispered, tilting the head back.

Tightening it with my round-shape mouth, I went up and down slowly.

His right hand pulled my hair again, more.

I groaned and his erection pulsed inside my mouth.

My thumb rubbed around his entrance, his eyes rolled back into his head.

I bet he felt uncomfortable, because of my finger entering him, but I want to give him the best orgasm I can.

I put two fingers inside of him and while they were working, my mouth was going up and down along his lenght and my tongue touching his hot ad wet skin.

I felt his leg's muscle, clenching and I heard some whispers from his mouth.

He was trying to resist.

I kept touching him inside with the fingers and with the other hand, touching his cock.

I approached his ear "Come for me Alexander" I said, touching with the fingers the point that drives him crazy.

He came, with a loud groan, and every muscle drawned taut.

I took out the fingers and let his erection go.

I put the head on his shoulder but I felt he was still really nervous, so I sat on the bed, supporting my back on the headboard and I put him inside my arms.

He relaxed and his breath came back to normality.

I caressed his hair, with his eyes closed.

"You drove me crazy, little boy" I whispered, looking at his innocent face.

I think he's sleeping.

The perfect end, of a perfect day.
The perfect beginning, of a perfect story.

I think this is the end of this story, maybe should I write a sequel? Let me know if you liked it, and if you want more❣️

thank you so much