The party.

The sun was entering the window, disturbing the High Warlock of Brooklyn while he was sleeping. " If I could make you disappear, stupid yellow ball, I'd do it" Magnus said, putting a hand on his front, to get himself shade. He rubbed his eyes and opened them slowly. He stood up completely naked as always and went towards the shower. At the same time, at the New York Insitute, Alexander LIghtwood was obviously already awake since hours, to train. It was inconceivable for him to wake up later than 8am in the morning. He called it "an useless day". "Alec" Izzy said, entering the room, where the boy was punching a punching bag. "Izzy, I don't want to be disturbed" he answered without even turn to her. "I wanted to tell you something that I think can interest you" she answered playing with a couple weights on the table. "There's nothing that can distract me from my training". "Ok, Magnus Bane'll come here to finish his work" she answered in one breath. Alec stopped immediately and turned to her. "So, there's something that can distract you" she said sarcastically. "M-Magnus Bane?" he asked, blinking. "Yeah Alec, warlock? Sexy? Muscles? Beautiful? Do you remember?" she asked with a funny tone. "Yeah, emhh.. I meant that I know who he is. Now I have to go change my t-shirt" he said grabbinf a little towel and getting out the room. "Nothing could distract him" his sister thought, ironically. Some hours later, the warlock arrived to the Insitute door. Alec was hidden in his bedroom and had no intention to see him. Not after what was happened the night before. When he felt Mag's steps outside the door, his blood chilled. Fortunately, the warlock passed there just to go to another room. For all the day he avoided him, until Mag went home, tired for his day of work. At 8pm, someone knocked Alec's bedroom door. "Who is this?" he answered. Jace entered the room with Izzy. They saw Alexander lying down on the bed, wearing only his boxers, staring at the roof. "Alec, wear something! Urgent mission!" Jace said, throwing a t-shirt to him. "At this time?!" he answered, wearing it. "Effectively, the demons had asked us which time we preferred" the blonde boy answered, ironically. While the shadowhunter was dressing, the others went out from the door. "Do you know that he'll be pissed off? Right?" Izzy asked to Jace. He answered "Yeah I know, but this is the only way to bring him out, he hates parties". Some minutes later, they were on a car, going somewhere. "Izzy, why are you undressing?!!" Alec asked, seeing that his sister was taking off his fighting clothes and wearing a short black dress. "Demons love sexy girls" she answered, putting on lipstick. They entered a club, called "Pandemonium". Alec felt disoriented, he looked around himself, but he didn't see demons. The only thing that could kill him, was that very loud music. He looked around himself again, more times "Jace, but I don't see.. Jace?!" there weren't anymore Jace and Izzy, behind him. He saw them in the middle of people, dancing. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" he screamed. When he realized that them were not hearing him, he went away from people. He hid the bow behind a flower pot and also the jacket. So he heard a voice screaming something incomprehensible on the microphone and a light illuminating a precise point of the club. There was a lot of artificial smoke, he couldn't see anything. When it disappeared, he saw a figure dressed in black and purple, that was drinking a cocktail on a couch, surrounded by man and woman belonging to the downwolders. When he stood up, Alec saw that the man was wearing a purple shirt, open until the pants, without anything under it and very thight leather pants. He felt breathless seeing that it was him! Magnus Bane! Sexy, beautiful and powerfull. "Ok, I definitely need a drink" Alec thought, approaching the bar. "Something strong" he said to the barman. The barman was a boy with big muscles, very beautiful. He gave him a drink, and Alec put the hand on his pants to take some money. "I'm offering it to you" the boy said winking at Alec. "T-thank you" Alec answered, blushing. He drunk it in just one second. "I think that I have to offer to you another one" the barman said, smiling. One minute later, he gave him another drink. While Alec was taking it, the barman said "What about your name, sweetie?". "Alexander" said a voice behind Alec. "M-Magnus" he answered, turning back and seeing the warlock. He felt his heart beating faster. The barman stepped back immediately, and went towards another client. Magnus stared at him until he went away. Alec, while Magnus was distract, went away. He passed all the people, but the warlock was staring at him, smiling, intrigued by that boy that was trying to run away from him. "I love challenges" he tought, grabbing a drink and following him. Alec was walking very quickly and so he didn't realize that he got lost in a hallway, near the secondary exit. He turned back again and thanks to the dark, he couldn't see anything, there were some couples against the walls, doing dirty things. There were stereoscophic lights that created an effect of confusion in the shadowhunter's head. He felt disoriented because of the loud music. He didn't know where to go or what to do, but he saw something weird. Two eyes were staring at him, they seemed to be cat eyes. When that person approached him, he saw that he was Magnus Bane. "Are you following me?" Alec asked him. The warlock approached him, Alec stepped back, and stopped against the wall. Magnus with a finger, caressed Alec's chin and felt Alec's heart beating faster at his touch and that he was breathless. "Breathe" he said, staring at him in the eyes. In that moment, Alexander realized that he was holding his breath. He didn't know how or why, but when that man with cat eyes looked at him, he felt different. He felt something that he had never felt before. Magnus approached him more, he could feel his own breath, mixing with his breath.

Hey guys, leave a thought or an advice for me, and if u have dirty ideas, you can write me on Instagram, I'll use them.
Thank u 🌹
If u want to read my fan fictions, you can read them on my Instagram: @malecisfire ❤️