I want you.

A week had passed since that episode, a week of desire for the Shadowhunters and for the warlock. He craved each other. But everytime he had tried to touch himself, he had stopped. To deprive himself of the pleasure, had increased his desire. It was Friday night when Magnus was at the Pandemonium, like always. That night he was wearing elegant pants, different from usual, a green shirt, completely open. It was 2am and he was dead drunk. A boy approached him while he was taking a drink at the bar. "Bane, what an honor!" he said, joking. With a thousand kisses, they went to Magnus' loft. They undressed and the boy with blonde hair put the hand in the warlock's pants. He took the hand away and looked at Mag, confused. "Bane.. something is.. is not working". Magnus is seeing double, thanks to all the alcohol, but he felt very well his nonexistent erection. "Try again" he said with a serious tone. The boy touched him more times, without a result. The boy after an hour went away, disappointed. "What the fuck" the warlock thought. Clearly, something was not ok. He laid down on the bed and put slowly the hand in the pants. Nothing. "Why do you sleep, just now?!" he said to his penis. Annoyed, he took the phone to search a video on internet that could help him, but unblocking it, he saw a contact. Izzy had given him Alec'number some days before, and he always let the phone opened on his contact, without call him. He thought about Alexander, the innocent Alexander that kissed like a God. He put the hand between his legs again. "Oh, yeah. Now my baby is awake" he said, feeling his erection growing. He touched it, massaging in a strong way his own hard penis.He let some moans come out from his mouth. He sat on the bed and compoed that number. "Whoever you are, it's night and I was sleeping" Alexander answered after some seconds. "Alexander" Magnus said with weak voice. "M-Magnus,, are you ok?" Alec asked. "I need you, come to my loft please. I'll send you the address" and then he closed the call. He sent the address to him and then he laid on the bed again, closed the eyes, waiting for him. He didn't know how much time passed till Alexander knocked the door. He didn't answer quickly, he had fallen asleep. When the shadowhunter knocked again, in a stronger way, he stood up and went to the door. "Magnus" Alec said, seeing his conditions. "Alexander, finally" Magnus said. He didn't give him even the time to take off his jacket, but he pusher him against the wall. "I need you, I want you"  the warlock said, unbuttoning his belt quickly. "Magnus, aaah, no" the shadowhunter said, trying to stop him. "Shit, you will enjoy it, don't worry" he said trying to low Alexander's pants. "Magnus, p-please". Alec really wanted to do it with him, but he had never done it before and he was really afraid. "Magnus, I'm a vergin" he said without breathing. Magnus blocked himself immediately and looked at him in his eyes, with a mortified look. He immediately took his hands away from him "Oh my God, I'm so sorry.. I-I shouldn't have done it" he said, stepping back. Alexander approached him with a reassuring face and said "Magnus, I didn't tell u that I don't want to. But we met just two times, we didn't talk for a week and.. so I feel not ready to do sex" he tried to explain. His cheeks were very red. "You're right, I'm sorry.. it's that..I wanted you so much this week that I can't resist anymore" the warlock said, putting the hand on his own hair. "Yeah, hands aren't enought anymore"  the shadowhunter said. Then he realized what he had said and blushed. "N-no, wait..I wanted not to say.." he tried to justify himself. Magnus hearing that sentence couldn't control himself anymore, his erection pulsed in his pants and a warm sensation started from his stomach and ended in the exact point where his penis was becoming so hard. "Alexander, I warn you that you're not doing a good job if you are trying to stay a vergin" he said putting an hand on his pants. "I sayd that I want not to do sex, I didn't say anything about all the rest" Alec said with a mischevious look. Some seconds later, Alec had to support himself on the wall, in order not to fall. He felt dizzy and the pleasure he was feeling didn't manage him to stand. Magnus' tongue kept spinning on the top of his penis, wetting his lenght, while with the hand was tightening the base. His warm lips were moving quickly, not giving to the shadowhunter even the time to moan.

Istinctively he took the warlock's hair and pushed Mag's head towards his own waist, in order to put his own penis at the bottom of the warlock's throat. He felt an indescribable pleasure and couldn't breath. "More" he said among the moans. Magnus couldn't resist anymore, feeling Alexander struggling in that way inside his mouth, feeling how he was moving the waist towards him, made him crazy. Alec was breathless: "i'm, I'm..". Magnus hearing those words, increased the speed. Some seconds later, the Alec's warm liquid was in his mouth , and was going down inside his throat. He licked it to clean it, and then he stood up. Alec's waist was moving very quickly, because of his accelerated breath. Magnus kissed him on the cheek and went towards the bathroom. Alexander couldn't realize what was just happened. He was supported on the wall, his penis was coming back to normality, but he felt his skin burning. He had never felt a sensation like that. During the last week, he had masturbated himself a lot of times, thinking about him, but this time had been different. The high warlock of Brooklyn had given him a pleasure that he had never felt. When his breath calmed down, he followed Magnus to the bathroom "I think you need a shower" Magnus said, seeing how much he was sweat. "Y-yes, I'm going to the Institute to do it" Alec answered, looking away. "It's late, stay here, I can sleep on the sofa" Magnus said, reassuring him.  Alec thought about it one moment, then he nodded and began to undress to do the shower. Magnus, thanks to Alec's face understood that he should leave the bathroom. And in fact, Alec was already worried to have to undress in front of him, under the lamp light. Magnus, in the bedroom, undressed and put sweatpants on, without boxers like always and without a t-shirt. He sat on the sofa  and waited for him. Some minutes later, Alec came out, with a towel around his waist, dripping. "Oh Lilith" the warlock let come out from his mouth, opening wide his eyes. "What can I wear?" Alec asked. "Oh, sweetheart, you can also wear nothing" he said, standing up and walking towards him. Alexander staring at his abs, Mag had a perfect body. Feeling that something was becoming hard again, he turned to the other side, praying that the warlock had not noticed it. "Don't worry, you make the same effect to me" the warlock said, going to the bedroom. Alec felt very embarassed and followed him, wearing what he had prepared for him. He went under the soft blankets and Magnus went towards the door. "Stay" Alec said. The warlock turned back and looked at him, with a surprised face. "I-if you want to..." Alec said with trembling voice. "Of course I want to" the warlock answered. He went on the bed too, but didn't touch him. He didn't to traumatize him, hugging him or doing something else. But Alexander surprised him, he leaned on his shoulder, putting the face in the hollow of his neck. They fell asleep in that way, with Alec's taste on Magnus' lips and Magnus' smell inebriating Alec.