Magic gorl and boi

Name: "Roxanne." She said with her arms crossed, a hard look in her eyes./ "Oh! Oh um, its ah, Will...?" He mumbled nervously, stuttering a bit and sounding unsure of himself.

Age: "623." She said flatly. Was she joking or...?/ "We are both 20 a-actually. Twins." He rubbed the back of his neck.

Gender: "I'm very obviously a polygender wolf kin. Don't assume my gender." She snorted. / he frowned. "Roxy's a girl and I'm a boy."

Looks: "Open your eyes dumbass." She smirked a little, making her brother put his face in his hands and shake his head.
(I couldn't find a picture I liked so I'll just describe them. Roxanne is about 5' 10" And has medium brown skin. Her eyes are bright blue but the color almost seems to move in them, swirling like a storm. She has long black hair...or she used to. She cut it all off and donated it then shaved the rest down so she has a shaved head. She also has a nose ring and four earrings on each ear. She's average in the chest and booty area but has long legs that add to her height. She also works out a lot so she's got the muscles and normally wears tight outfits to show off her muscles more than her features. You'd expect her to be the all powerful one...but she's not very good with magic. She prefers physical combat instead. Now! For da boi. Will is a shortie. His sister got the tall genes while chilling in the womb. He's about 5' 4 1/2". Don't forget the half, he gets flustered. He has longer hair that he usually keeps in a cute little pony tail that actually works for him? It's jet black to match his skin that's darker than his sister's. Instead of blue eyes...he has complete heterochromia. His left eye is a blue that is cold as ice and the right eye is a deep hazel where you can almost see flames around his irises. He hates him but they're truly beautiful. He doesn't like how he looks so he normally wears really baggy shirts and jackets. Despite his small stature, he is filled to the brim with magic and power. He could destroy the world with a simple phrase and kill everyone...but he doesn't. He's scared of what he can do...)

Personality: "obviously I'm a great person." She narrowed her eyes, daring you to doubt her. / "I'm uh, I don't know." Will said embarrassedly.
(Roxy! My girl! She's very cold and harsh, usually very sarcastic towards everyone but her brother. She is very overprotective of him and would snap the neck of anyone who laid a harmful finger on him. So in a way...she's actually very caring and compassionate. To him and him only/ Will aghhh the smol bean. He's such a sweetheart and is nice to everyone. He's very innocent and so sweet he'd even be nice to a serial killer. He's also a sensitive little boy. He can get emotional at the sight of a newborn bird. He can be mean when he needs to be though. If he's threatened, he can defend himself. Probably. But if someone hurts Roxy...you won't even be able to imagine what he can do.)

Sexuality: (they refuse to answer but they're both gayyyy assss frickkkk)

Background: now, magic has been a part of their lives for centuries. They're descendants of old old witches and wizards. When they were young...people who didn't like magic and didn't trust it...came after them and their parents. The twins got away but their parents died protecting them. Since then, Roxanne has devoted her life to studying magic and following in her parents' footsteps and getting revenge on their killer. Will...he was sad that they lost heir parents but he was safe as long as he was with Roxy so he was okay. He didnt study magic which made Roxy jealous when he would excel without even trying. Everything magic came easily to him and she couldn't believe he wouldn't even use it! But he was all she had, so she put up with him and shoved back the jealousy)

Jaspistic