Kiki

Name: Kiki Bennet
Age: 23
Species: Half human half fairy
Personality: selfless and honest. If there's trouble, then she'll do whatever she can to help. Even if her help is unwanted. She's also blatantly honest. If she doesn't like you, she'll make it known. It can be a bit annoying, but at least you can trust her. She also has a daydream cutesy side to her. She dreams of flying and being a knight to fly with the raven griffins. She just wants to do good and defy what is expected of her.
Country: orstosia
Occupation: bar maid
Status: peasant
Weapons: a dagger she keeps strapped to her thigh
Appearance: She is actually quite attractive, though it's obvious why. Being part fairy, she is bound to be beautiful. She is tall and slender, every part of her slim. She's somewhat muscular, enough to be able to handle herself on her own. She has long brown hair that's usually braided down her back, reaching her hips. But when it's let down like normal, it shifts between brown and red in the sunlight. She usually wears average, cheap clothing. A usual brown tunic, green pants, and an apron tied around her waist when she's working. She always has her dagger secured around her calf or thigh, depending on how rolled up her pants are. She usually wears just some flat shoes, nothing to fancy but not exactly 'feminine'. She also has wings, but I'll get to that in the background.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Alignment: chaotic good
Bio: When Kiki's father met her mother, he had instantly fallen in love. He adored her and when he found she would be having a child, he was ecstatic. He couldn't wait to raise a child with her and have a family. But her mother had other plans. She dropped off the baby on his door step and left, never to be seen again. Her father, broken hearted, vowed to never love again and put everything into raising his daughter. She was too much like her mother, sporting bright red hair and beautiful wings, and the expectation that she would be a lying trickster like every fairy known. She loved to fly around the house, though was always reprimanded. Her father wanted nothing to do with her mother, and that included her flying. One day, when she was about 9, she flew out of the house. Villagers nearby spotted her instantly and chased her down with pitchforks and torches. They threw ropes and dragged her to the ground, beating her and spitting on her in disgust. They had ended up ripping half of her right wing off and severely damaging the left, her hair instantly dulling to a gray/brown color. Her father found her and fought through the crowd, scooping her up and running back to their house where they packed their things and moved away to live in ortosia, having previously been living in an outskirt village. Ever since then, Kiki herself vowed she would never be like her mother since that expectation is what hurt her in the first place. So instead of being a deceiving liar, she became honest and brave, a great and selfless fighter. Her wings never repaired and she was left practically normal...though flying was the one thing she missed from her childhood.
Other: She hides her wings to the best of her ability and gets really defensive when people touch her without her permission. She also knows how to wield many weapons, she just uses a dagger mainly because it's to most concealable.