Celebrity High Roleplay

The Emotional
Face claim- @danieliusx_x on Instagram
Name- August Everhart
Age- sixteen
Sexuality- homosexual
Gender- male
Personality- While being very shy and generally quiet, August is a sweet and loving person. He is kind and loves making others happy. His anxiety can get in the way of him doing that though, which is hard for him. He was also diagnosed with depression which interrupts his daily life constantly.
Backstory- August has always loved music. It's been a part of his life since before he was born. His parents loved singing and music and would play guitar for him before bed. He obviously picked up the love of music, but never their outgoing personalities. He was shy, and quiet, and never really pushed himself. But he had a gift for singing and playing music. As he got older, he only got more invested into music and branched from playing guitar to ukulele as well. He even started writing songs. He even started becoming more confident in himself. But when he was 14, his father was killed in a car accident. He was devastated and coped the only way he knew how: through music. He wrote a song dedicated to his father and recorded himself singing it. He posted it on the internet and boom, he instantly blew up. He started getting millions of likes and views and was even invited onto the news for interviews on the song. He didn't hate the spotlight, but was quickly overwhelmed. He was getting noticed and harassed everywhere he went around his home town and especially at school. He felt pressured to write new songs and started to develop mental health problems like anxiety and depression. Noticing this, his mom decided to Enroll him in Summerfield High School after two years of his declining mental health. He agreed and soon was off to start his year as a senior.
Other- he found out he was gay when he was 13 and his family was fully supportive and he also enjoys painting his nails, experimenting with makeup, and other more 'feminine' activities.

The dancer
Face claim- @kasia.glow on Instagram
Name- Flora Beckett
Age- seventeen
Sexuality- bisexual
Gender- female
Personality- Flora is closed off, quiet, and bad at talking. She doesn't like largely social situations and hates talking about her feelings. She can barely deal with her own issues, she's not a very good listener. She's also a huge perfectionist. But her redeeming qualities are that she's dedicated, serious about dance, and if you can break through her hard outer shell and get her to open up she's a sweetheart. She's never shown that side of herself though. Ever.
Backstory- Flora started dancing when she was young. 3 years old to be exact. Her parents got divorced when she was an infant and her new stepmother treated her horribly. Her mother was arrested and sent to prison for getting caught in a fight and accidentally killing someone. She was sentenced to over 20 years in prison so Flora gave up on the hope of really seeing her again. She grew up in a toxic environment, her father rarely around and her stepmother borderline evil towards her. Constantly feeling like she was never good enough, she tried desperately to be perfect. She craved even the slightest satisfaction that she could do something right. This is what was the root of her OCD that she was diagnosed with when she was 10. She grew to be very quiet and didn't talk to anyone really. This made it a struggle to make friends. She needed the aspects of her life to be perfect but could never get that and it stressed her out to no end. She couldn't even formulate her words right and it frustrated her. But then she found dance, and she loved it. She started out with ballet but took a contemporary class as well and fell in love with the art. She could pour out her emotions that she never let show into her movements and she loved it. When she danced, that was the only time she really smiled. And she got good at it. She found something she was finally able to perfect with grace and elegance and it eased her mind. She practiced and danced for years. At 16 she went to a national competition and won first for her solo contemporary dance. She was featured on the covers of dance magazines and made guest appearances at big dance schools and studios. At school where she was never really noticed, she became big. And it was new, finally having people talk to her. And she didn't like it that much. It made her uncomfortable and it stressed her to make herself seem perfect, and she felt she never could. So she enrolled herself into Summerfield High School to start her senior year. With no complications.
Other- she has to take medication for her OCD, but it's never really enough.