Chapter 3

Hey everyone, this part gets a little more intense so I hope you enjoy! Also a little announcement; I will be uploading a new part every Friday :)
- M

Loki

Loki was just regaining control of his body when they reached his cell. Only, the guards didn't stop. Instead they continued to drag him down the corridor.

Loki tried desperately to move to his feet but it was no use. The most he could manage was a slight turn of his head and wiggling of his fingers and toes, and even just that took momentous amounts of effort.

If he could just shift into something smaller he'd be able to slip free of the guards grasp.

Loki could feel his strength returning. Thanos would regret his decision, Loki would make sure if it. Nobody messed with him. Well unless of course they wanted to wind up dead.

Just as Loki was gathering enough of his power to shift, the guards stopped dragging him. They hauled him up and threw him into a new cell.

Loki glanced around, there were chains everywhere. He tried to move away, to get out of the cell but his body still wasn't working. Loki hated chains. He hated them. They brought back so many bad and infuriating memories of being chained and muzzled and returned to Asgard where he was left to rot in a cell going slowly more and more insane.

The guards moved around him and suddenly Loki was being picked up. Despite his pathetic attempts at struggle, he was faced towards the wall and chains were attached to his arms and legs holding up and against the concrete.

The moment they locked around him, Loki felt his magic vanish. It was ripped out of him and he felt as if dozens of knives were cutting into his body. A strangled scream tore from Loki's mouth.

Pain, so much pain. Except the pain Loki knew how to handle, the pain he was used to.

There was this emptiness, this void where his magic should have been. The feeling was completely foreign and Loki hated it. He felt so helpless and so...human.

Loki jerked at the thought. He was not a human, he was a god! These idiotic guards had no idea what they were doing. No idea. Loki has been so foolish to ever believe he had a chance of ruling besides Thanos.

The dumbass purple thing had no idea what he was doing and he wasn't even smart enough to realize the potential in gaining Loki as an ally. The things that could be achieved with that much power, and all Thanos wanted to so was create balance.

Stupid. They were all so stupid! When he got out of this fucking cell and these fucking chains he was going to torture these guards until they couldn't remember their own names, and than he was going to show Thanos just exactly what real power looked like.

Loki understood that he couldn't escape using physical force, and obviously his magic was of no use. However there was still another area; mind games. He was the god of mischief, no one was better at tricking people than he was.

Behind him, Loki could hear the guards moving about, no doubt preparing to "educate him," as Thanos had put it.

"Having a god chained up and at your mercy, that must feel pretty good." Loki was met with silence. That was good, it meant they were at least listening. He sucked in a small breath before continuing, "that feeling of power, do you like it? It feels good doesn't it; to know that someone so strong is completely under your control." Loki stopped again letting them soak in his words.

"I bet it bothers you that Thanos treats you like his servants. I bet it angers you knowing that you could do so much more and all he does is order you around like slaves!"