Chapter 5

Hello everybody, welcome to another chapter! I will say that the tension starts to grow a little bit in this chapter, which brings me to my next point. This fic is tagged as Thorki. (which is the ship between Thor and Loki) The two are not biologically related, so it is not incest, however they did grow up as brothers. I just wanted to make that clear so that if it bothers anyone, you have been warned. With that, I hope you enjoy!
- M

Thor

When Thor and Tony emerged from the lab, all the others were outside waiting, staring expectantly.

   "Well, what's the deal?" Steve questioned.
Thor sighed heavily before replying,

   "He wished to be left alone," he said repeating Loki's request. Well technically that was incorrect, Loki wished to be left alone please. Please. Thor had never heard Loki use the word before and the sound of it off his lips had been startling.

   "What? So we're just going to leave him by himself? That seems real smart." Natasha was staring at him looking quite skeptical.

   "He won't harm anyone." Of coarse the claim was ridiculous, however Thor felt fairly certain that he was speaking the truth. Something about the look in Loki's eyes, the way he seemed unsure of what he was doing, it seemed different and...off.

   If Loki was planning something, it certainly wouldn't be soon. Something wasn't right with the god of mischief.

   Bruce cleared his throat before speaking up,

   "Yeah sorry but didn't he claim to be innocent last time he was "helping" us, and then ended up trying to steal our ship and leave stranded on Sakaar."

   "He came back in the end." Thor claimed innocently.

   "Yeah just in time to pretend to be our savior and look good for the people."

   "He died saving us, need I remind you."

   "Yeah, except he actually didn't and he's been secretly living with Thanos this whole time!"

   "HE WAS BEING TORTURED!" Why did these Midguardians not seem understand that?

   Across from him Banner was breathing hard and clearly very worked up. It was very possible he was about to become the hulk but Thor couldn't bring himself to care.

   "Alright let's all calm down, no need to get your whiskers in a twist." Stark stepped between them as if to break up a fight. Thor couldn't help but roll his eyes. He really needed to punch something.

   "Natasha sweetheart, why don't you take Brucie here and show him the spa we had put in?" Natasha made really intense eye contact with Tony for a moment before putting on a smile.

   "Of coarse, let's go big guy." As they walked away Thor heard Banner mumble,

   "I'm not the big guy."

   After their departure, only he, Stark, and Rogers remained. Thor glanced between the other two men before clearing his throat.

   "I'm going to retire to my rooms. Thank you again Stark for allowing Loki to stay here." It was clear that the other two had something to talk out and Thor certainly did not want any part in it.

   Tony mentioned that it was no problem as long as Loki didn't kill anyone or hurt any of his stuff and Steve offered him a nod which Thor returned.

   He didn't actually plan to return to his rooms. Though Thor was exhausted, there was no way he could possibly sleep with so much running around his head.