Chapter 4

Happy Friday everyone! Here's part four in the story nobody asked for, I hope you like it. Btw feel free to let me know if y'all are actually enjoying this bc honestly I have no idea
- M

Thor

Thor broke through the doors and took off towards the ship. Loki's body was dangling over his shoulder. He felt bad but there was no other way to carry him that didn't involve touching his back.

They needed to get out before Thanos noticed anything had happened, and judging by the fact that Thor was charging through the courtyard with Thanos's supposed ally slung over his shoulder; they didn't have much time.

Thor waved his arm at the ship in a motion to signal it to take off. As he ran on the ship began to lift off the ground. Thor swung his ax and soon he and Loki were flying through the air towards the ship.

The doors opened and Thor hurtled through.
From the pilot's seat the rabbit let out a whoop before taking off into the galaxy.

For a moment everyone sat staring at Loki's limp body.

"A little help?" Tony and Steve sprang to their feet. "We need somewhere to put him," Thor continued. The so called 'bed' Tony had been previously occupying was cleared and Thor gently lowered Loki onto his his stomach.

There was a collective gasp from the others at the sight of his back. It was less of a back and more of a bloody slab of meat. Thor swallowed down the urge to be sick.

"He needs to be healed." Was the only thing Thor could think to say. There was an uncomfortable silence before Stark spoke up.

"We can't heal him here. Anything we do will probably just make things worse in the long run. He needs real medical assistance. Rocket, take us to the Avengers compound."

"Wait, we're taking a genocidal psychopath to the compound?" What the rabbit spoke was understandably true. At least to the others it seemed to be true. But they did not know Loki, not like Thor did.

For some reason the fact that the rabbit had the gall to insult his brother while he lay bleeding out from obvious torture; really bothered Thor. Well bothered was a bit of an understatement.

"SHUT UP" The command flew from Thor's mouth in clear fury. How dare that stupid rabbit insult another man when he lay dying in front of them! Even if Loki was genocidal, that was no excuse! Thor would strangle that fucking rabbit until he understood how it felt to lose everything! Until knew how much pain-

"Okay big guy, let's take a few deep breaths, that's it in and out, in and out." Thor turned and shoved Stark away. Tony raised his hands in mock surrender,

"Don't talk to the god while he's angry; noted." Thor paced back to Loki's side and dropped to a crouch next to him. His face looked so fragile, and for a moment he almost seemed like the Loki Thor knew when they were kids. The Loki who hadn't yet learned the dark secrets of the world.

Thor closed his eyes. Who would have thought that they'd end up like this? Who would have thought that the universe could make them so broken.

The moment was interrupted by the rabbit once again, "Um, guys? Where exactly is the Avengers compound?"

Loki

Consciousness was starting to leak into Loki's mind. He was laying on his stomach with his head turned to the side.

Loki tried to move to get a better look at his surrounding but his body was held down. Not again. Not afuckingain. Panic started to build in his chest. Loki thrashed in his restraints and his back screamed in protest. Though admittedly it didn't hurt nearly as bad as he thought it would.