Cuddle Application

"Oh, shit, we're cuddling now, aren't we?" I ask, my tone full of distaste.

"Yes, it appears that we are," Oliver points out with a little laugh. I can feel his warm body heat against my back as we lay on the couch.

"Even worse – we're spooning," I grumble. Oliver laughs, wraps his arm around my front, and pulls me even closer to his chest.

"I didn't mean to fulfill the application," I say drowsily, my eyes drooping a little. "I don't want to cuddle with you."

With a loud yawn that I don't even try to stifle, I realized that what I said was a lie.

➳♀♁➳

The blond, the brunette, and the red-head. Yes, you've heard that joke before, I'm sure. But this isn't a joke, this is a story.

One about three friends, a Jack Daniels bottle, and an unforgettable game of Truth or Dare (But Truths are for Pussies). And if you add in a website, a Cuddle Application, and an incredibly attractive boy named Oliver, the recipe for disaster gets a little tastier.

But what if a silly joke, like submitting a cuddle application to find a hug buddy, becomes something so much more?

What if it slowly transforms into love?

➳♀♁➳

There is now a PREQUEL to Cuddle Application: Shallow Waters. Check it out if you make it to the end of this one, xoxo

Extreme love for all of you.