Seven

She smiled while stretching out her limbs before practice, she was much happier now

She smiled while stretching out her limbs before practice, she was much happier now. Graduated and working, being a part-time trainee. She still lived with her mom in an apartment but, there is a friend she can never seem to forget.

It's almost been two months of her being away from him and Australia but, why did he not call? Truth is he wanted to but he just couldn't, he always held his phone hoping she would call first. He was trying to get to her it would be a surprise if he got in and surprised her. 

"Stargirl, I'll reach you one day," Felix whispered into the sky watching the stars twinkle at him.

She sighed when he came to her mind, he was everything she could ask for and she just left him in the dirt. She didn't deserve him for the world but, she was his world.

So he did audition whenever he could, attempted to learn Korean on his own, and set his goal. He had to get the girl he wanted back and he wouldn't miss a chance for the world. 

"Hey you seem down," a trainee spoke to her, but she smiled and shook her head. "You know you can tell me anything?"

The last person she trusted was Felix and she was way more open now about her life. If Felix saw her now he would be so proud of how his hermit crab is evolving.

"I'm just homesick," she said softly, that trainee knew what it was like being from America. "Leah, I'm glad you are here with me."

Leah smiled, they were about to have comfortable conversations and in English. They liked the majority of the same things and got along so well, the company saw that. Leah was actually staying next door to where Mija lived with her older brother Alex, sadly he got into SM and not JYP. She also lived with twin girls from Canada, they were like fire and ice, Cassidy and Ashley.

All these friends but no one was like him.

This sounds unfinished sorry