Fourteen

He received a call from her mother, it was all over the news, and articles spread like a wild fire

She never got to step foot in that stage and with that burden the others had to perform without their leader. She had been beaten half to death because of a rumor, she wasn't allow to confirm.

Even though her fan sent gifts to get well, Felix sat in the waiting room to be able to see her. He couldn't loose her when she finally became his, this moment did make him more selfish than caring.

In the end he hoped his sky wouldn't fall apart.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Though he was supposed to back in the dorm he waited there till morning visiting hours to see her again.

"Young man you can see her now."

Felix stood up stretching his limbs letting his joints crack. He entered the room and looked over her bandages, bruises, and scabs. He took a car to sit by her with an apple juice just like the last time, he learn she loved Apple juice.

This time he took her small bandaged hand in his stubby looking ones, "please wake up."

She was only sleeping but her shallow breathes could make her lungs collapse if she wasn't careful. Felix wanted to see her eyes and smile once again.

"You can't leave your stars in the dark," he whispered, hiding his face in his arms.

Tears. How come everytime he cries it's because of her? She broke him and fixed him all at the same time. A piece of his heart was falling out of place but she would put it back with out realizing she was the one who broke it.

However she knew him like the stars, every stardust he was made up off, and the secrets behind every constellation he had. She read him like the star map he was and knew the directions to his heart like the back of her hand.

She awoke next to him but he was drifting off into a slumber. She eyes sensitive to the light reflecting off the walls of the white room.

Once her eyes adjusted she played with the back of his hair with a smile adorning her face, "then how will they shine."

I'm soft the next chapter is the last, thank you everyone who had read this story.