Eight

He took her place, he was their target

He took her place, he was their target. The monsters he fought before were now back for him, ready to eat him alive. He took the pain, he took it for her.

"What is it? Are you not going to fight back," The male towered over Felix's frail body.

The boy used his energy to practice too hard, he lost sleep to achieve his goal. He never spoke back, resulted in being pushed against the lockers. 

"Come on you aren't making this any fun."

Knead in the stomach he doubled over in pain, he could feel it on top of how sore he was. He thought he was immune to pain but it wasn't how they hit him. It was the words he was trying to block out, words cut like knives and had more of an effect than their fists.

"What happened to your toy? Did she kill herself?"

"How pathetic, she really was weak. Though she took the whole team so well."

"You should have seen her face when I was choking her."

He couldn't take it anymore, he hated the way they disrespected her. They disrespected her glory, yet he took the time to get to know her. All this time these scumbags took advantage of her.

Marking and bruising her body with wounds inside and out. So, he fought. He fought until his knuckles bleed and his breath was short. He fought for her.

That's all he ever did.

When he returned home, no one could attend to his wounds. Only she cared for him so gently, his mother scolded him while she cleans him. 

He wished she was by his side, he wanted to hold her close. Her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat while he played with her hair. He wants her to pepper soft kisses over his knuckles, so he could heal fast.

Now they just looked at the same sky, thinking of all they had together. She wants him to watch her grow and help her when she fell. He wants her when he needs her most, he wanted to get to her and embrace her.

I wish you were here.

IT'S BEEN A WhIlE so Imma update twice today maybe