Fifteen

A year later she was finally able to stand on the stage, for her groups comeback

A year later she was finally able to stand on the stage, for her groups comeback. She had fully healed expect for the fact of being careful of her lungs.

The fact only one and a half of her lungs worked. Those girls were indeed charged and caused her serious damage.

That was only a year ago but they never went home to see Australia. Until five years later when JYP gave them a long month for a break.

"Aren't you excited," Felix asked, he held her hand.

She looked at him, she was nervous. Here she stood at twenty-four years of age going back to her hometown. In masks and hat's for a vacation, they were going to visit Felix's mom.

She greeted them both warmly and No fans came to greet them either. It was surprising to not be bombarded by people at the airport.

"I knew you two would end up together," his mom said.

Mija blushed looking at the ground, they told his mom all of their adventures as an idol. The week was filled with food, sightseeing, doing cute things, taking pictures, cuddling, watching movies, and you can say they did it all.

In the beginning of the vacation Felix begged her to stay in the same room at him. His room was exactly how he left it. That night they watched the stars just like how they used to.

"The stars are better here," Mija said, she admired the lit sky of stars and the moon.

"You shine brighter than all of them," Felix whispered.

Mija blushed, "stop being to cheesy or I'll hit you."

"Kinky."

"Shut up."

"No you shut up."

"Seriously Felix?"

"Seriously Mija?"

Felix with a cheeky smile while Mija looked aggravated. She sighed and that's when Felix understood he upset her.

"Mija I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hur-"

He never finished, maybe she was frustrated. She just grabbed him by the back of the head and pushed him to meet her lips. Felix let out a small grunt in surprise but instantly returned the kiss.

He was excited, she never was the one to initiate this type of thing. However his dog ruined the moment, barked it frightened both of them.

Flipping over the hammock so they fell on to the ground. Mija on top, chuckled at the moment.

"You dork," She said, as he sat up in pain from landing on his back.

He kissed her nose, "can we go inside? I need a medic."

Mija helped him up and treated the pain on his back. She knew he would get a bruise on his toned back. Soft snores came from him when she was massaging his back, smiling at his smudged face again the pillow.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

This morning the couple sat on the couch entangled in each others warmth. Felix's mom came out in a hurry.

"I'll be leaving you too with the house their was an emergency at work," she seem rushed.

"We got it mom," Felix said with a smile and thumbs up.

"Also don't be silly wrap your Willy. Okay take care."

"Don't give him ideas," Mija whined.

When the door closed and the faint lock was sounded, Mija was picked up from the couch and brought to his room. Felix crawled on top of her with a smug smile, planting kisses on her jawline.

Her breath hitched, grabbing on to his bicep, "wait Felix."

He stopped concerned looking up at her, "what?"

"I want to make cupcakes," She said in aegyo.

Felix chuckled, "okay fine let's go."

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Cupcakes, cupcakes is was Mija made for her eighth anniversary of being with her group.

She was happy, the stars lined up for her fortune. Her sky loved her with the much stardust he could muster so she could stand tall.

She was a star, his star.

The only star that he could see when the sky would turn gray.

She was his love, he made her up like a constellation.

He was her constellation boy.

The End.

By the time you read this your probably wondering why did no one pick up this book before hand. Honestly I don't know but only 3 to 4 people actually took their time to read this story.

However this is the last chapter and those who took their time to pick up this story. Voting and commenting, I really appreciate the support everyone gives me. I love you all.

Unedited c(^•^c)