Eleven

She was back to normal health, she sat on the roof of the building

She was back to normal health, she sat on the roof of the building. She looked at the stars like it was, all the same, she cried and spoke.

"Grandma, how come everywhere I go I suffer? Am I disaster prone? Grandma, I love my sky, my stars, my angel, could you please return him to me?"

He heard the cries, at first he was trying to sleep and thought it was strange. However, he was kind and had gotten out of bed. He dressed warmly for the cold night and brought a spare hoodie. It was a hoodie she loved to wear when they cuddled. He also had his hyung make some hot chocolate, the way she liked it when she was sick. 

Why did he do this? He didn't know either, after a while the littlest of thing without realizing he did it all for her. The hood, the hot cocoa, his dancing, his music, it was all for her and he didn't notice. 

She was cold and her tears stuck to her cheeks. Her life at this point was all in black and white and the only time she saw color was when she was by his side. 

The pink of his lips, the brown of his eyes, the white of his smile, the red of his cheeks, the caramel of his hair, the cream of his skin, she saw it all and more.

With him, she was at the top of the world. He couldn't talk to her, he was scared and his heart was beating like crazy. Quietly he opened the door and took soft steps that she couldn't hear over her own cries. 

He realized she was hazy with exhaustion, he placed his hoodie over her small body and placed the hot chocolate next to her. He placed a kiss on her forehead when her eyes were closed and walked away.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

The next morning she wore his giant hoodie to practice, she knew it was familiar but where. Did she forget about him already? Of course not, she just didn't think out of all places he would be here.

He saw her, he thought she looked cutest in his clothes. She appreciated his kindness from the one who took care of her. The look of embarrassment when she tucked a strand behind her ear, so many people could have seen her cry.

Only her mom and Felix have seen her cry so, this person who left her the hoodie and hot chocolate saw her at her most ugly moment. A faint whisper, she thought she was going crazy but, when she went out for a fresh breath of air that afternoon. She heard it.

Mija I sent him back to you.

I hope you guys are enjoying this. The selfies he posted today were so cute, my heart skips a beat. Ugh, I love him even counting the stars couldn't add up to my feelings for him.

Unedited.