Chapter 5: Me as the mom

2017
Nobody's point of view

Hoseok entered the  huge apartment. He placed his winter coat on the coat rack. He placed his shoes on the ground and walked trough the hall way.

"Hello! anyone home?" He yelled walking into his huge kitchen. The eldest Jin was cooking some dinner for the hyungs. He turned around looking at his friend.

"Ah~ there you are! i was worried, Where the hell did you go?" He asked while mixing some kind of meat mixture. He looked at his younger friend.

"A girl i've met years ago, I haven't spoken to her in a while so we went to drink something" He replied while taking a seat. Jin placed a glass of water down infront of Hoseok. He drank the drink and looked at his friend.

"You better let me meet her, Me as the mom needs to be protective over the kids." He starts to laugh and smiling thinking about her being here with six boys. Jimin and Namjoon will be drooling over her.

after a little talk with the 'mom' he walked over to his room. "Jin-hyung! I'll be in my bedroom please don't let anyone in i'm working!" Hoseok could hear jin making a "Ne" towards him as he stepped inside and closed the door.

He opened his closet putting on his black hoody and a black face mask. "It's still early and dinner will be ready in a hour or so. I need to make sure i get back by then" He says to himself.

He opened his windows and climbed down to the emergency stairs. as soon as him black sneakers landed on the iron stairs he ran downstairs. his apartment is nine floors high and he lives together with his hyungs.

it's a apartment for nine persons but live there with only six. The other tree rooms are used for sport or for Hoseok dance, Recording studio  Namjoon who is a rapper and a guestsroom for when there are guest.

Hoseoks job is solving computer problems and he gets payed really well. He can hack a computer system and do all kinds of weird stuff. People hire him when there is a problem is a business computer system. it's only part time though.

he starts running down the street looking for dark auras. almost pink once's are seen every where. He spots a darker red but not blood red.  so no death today. He ran towards the person and saw a girl about twelve years old coming back from school in her school outfit.

She crosses the road not paying attention. A car drives towards her but hoseok runs a bit faster lifting the girl up by her armpits. and crossing the road. The car moves on as hoseok takes a deep breath and places the girl down.

"Are you alright?" he asks as the girl turns around. She was crying and shaking. hoseok smiles but she can't see it. A group of people is in a big circle around them taking photos and saying stuff like.

"J-Hope! can i take a selfie with you!!"
"OMG is our hope!"

"You want to go home? i can bring you? You know who i am right?" He asks and she just nobs.

"Is that a yes to all of that?" He says while patting her head. "Yes" a soft voice says. after that the girl gave him her address and she climbed on his back.

He ran trough the crowd towards the right direction. After a few minutes of hearing a laughing girl in his ear he stopped at a phone shop.

"Is it okey if i buy something and then treat you to a lollipop?" the girl nobs and places her on the ground and hold out his hand. He grabs it and walked inside.

He bought a Iphone 5c for his new sidekick in the color white with a matching case that he as. A red one with a white line in the middle, that is waterproof just in case. Then towards the candy shop for the lollipop.

After he dropped the girl at home and thousand of thank yours from her mother he went on his way. He grabbed the piece of paper out of his back pocket and read it.

That address? that's pretty close he though and starts running. He looked at the pretty old house. one floor and not to many window. He looked trough every window and he peeked trough the living rooms windows as he sees two  males and one of them is Jungkook

A soft smile is behind the mask. Your eyes meet the other males. black hair, Big eyes and a bright smile. it's her brother. "Holy shit!" he heard though the glass and hoseok jumps away.

inside Jungkook and Taehyung we're talking as he saw a hooded figure staring towards them in a small window. "What? What happened?" Jungkook looks at the window but sees nothing.

"I could have sworn that or a robber or J-Hope was standing outside that window!" Now both staring towards the window.

"What is all that noise?" You came into the scene and both the boys looked toward you. "He says j-Hope was outside." Jungkook says. your eyes slightly widen.

the bell rang and you walked towards the door. You saw 'Hoseok' Aka J-Hope standing there. one finger infront of his mouth. he hands you a package and ran away. the pizza guy was behind him looking shocked into your eyes.

"I dunno alright!" you walked away telling your brothers boyfriend the pizza was here. your brother looked at your hands and asked what it was.

"A friend of mine gave me a gift but it's way more expensive then i thought" you smile looking at the note on top.

Text me soon! xxx-xxx-xxx
-Hobi