Chapter 37: Happened

Nobody's point of view
"Kill him. You wanna K I L L your own father?" Jimin says looking up from his phone.

"I mean it's the only way" You said looking at the floor. If her instincts and memory was right she should know it's the truth.

"It's the only way too get Hobi's power back, And maybe even gain one" You said.

"How so" Jungkook said while stroking Taehyungs hair.

"My dad is hunting for power. Maybe he was born with it or got it from someone else" You said while leaning back in the chair.

Taehyung woke up slightly. His eyes flutter open making him look in the room. "I might know what your talking about" He said in a low husky voice. He sat up as jungkook sat next too him.

"It's moms story before going too bed, It was your favorite" Taehyung said looking at Y/N.

"I'm not gonna tell the whole story now but it's basically that if A person with a power is killed the power is given too the person near him or her" You said.

"So your telling me it's some kind of ghost that lives inside people's body's, Torturing then and then jump into someone else's body when the past one dies" Jungkook said looking at the sister of his boyfriend.

Both Taehyung and Y/N nob. There was a silence of A few minutes and then a phone rang. Jimin picked up while looking at his roommates.

"Hey Jin-Hyung" Everyone stud up when Jimin answered.

"Ya sure" Jimin put his phone on the table as The phone was now on loud speaker. "Alright guys, I don't know what you all are up too but you need to go home" Jin's voice spoke trough the phone.

"What's wrong" Hoseok asked.

"It's Yoongi, He was at Y/N's but there was a break in. Yoongi is freaking out, The police is involved and wants everyone in the house hold at home" He explained. Jin sounded really worried and his voice creaked a few times Like he cried.

"Jin i'm right here" You said fast as you hear Jin standing up from A chair and running down the hall.

"Yoongi! She is save!" He yelled.

"Bring Y/N and Taehyung here. I'll call the police!" and with that the phone call had ended.

"Well then let's go" Jimin said while walking outside. Jungkook bid goodbye too his grandfather as everyone got inside the car.

-
Seokjin Point of view

"Yoongi! She is save" I yelled at the door of his bedroom with the phone still in my hand. "I won't believe you until i can see her!"

"Bring Y/N and Taehyung here, I'll call the police" I said and ended the call