Chapter 41: Drugs

"Are you a couple?" A interviewer asked. The sudden silence is very noticeable as you feel Hoseok grab your hand tightly.

"Yes" Are the only words you hear even if Hoseok talked more. The people around you started screaming. gasping as pictures are being shot.

All this happens while your father is getting kidnapped. You start smiling and thinking.

'What if your father can be healed?' you asked yourself. You turned to Hoseok as he looked at you.

'We need jungkooks granddad" You spoke as hoseoks doll eyes looked at you. "Why?"

"Think about it. Taehyung can not only put a shield around the area around him but around himself. Like a shield" Hoseok was still very confused.

"Every power has secrets, Taehyung did not even know he had powers. It just came out of nowhere, I think I know how to get the powers out of my dad without killing him" The people are still asking questions as Jimin answers them from you.

A hour later you somehow made it out of there without showing your face. Back in de car.

"I think the power Tae has was now organic, It was made" 

"Made by your dad" Hoseok spoke as he was finally understanding you. You nodded. "If it got in there-" You got cut of by Jimin who is in the front seat.

"We can get it out"

"But your dad took mine, You saw it happening" Hoseok spoke with a shaken voice. You frowned and thought about it. You remember the little scar on the back of his neck. every time he turned his back you saw the small reddish cut.

When you asked he said that he did not know how it came there as well. "Can I see your neck?" You asked.

Hoseok pulled one brow up but decided not to question it. He turned slightly around as you pulled his hoodie down. You saw A same kind of mark on the back of his neck. A small pill shaped thing is right under his skin.

"How did you get this?" You asked. Hoseok felt behind his neck. "Don't know, Always had it I guess"

"Taehyung has a scar like that" You spoke. Thats when you realized what was happening. You looked down as your hands held your forehead.

"My dad made you guys. He made people have powers to make his own disgusting army of super humans"

"Why is he stealing powers when he could have them all if he made it" Jimin asked.

"I- I don't know"
-