Chapter 34: Mewa

"Taehyung is Another user. What kind is this?" He asks me as we made it inside.

"That my boy is Protected Shield and I am about too take it" We all stand there staring at the stairs where A man stud.

"Father" Taehyung speaks.

"Welcome Son"

-
Jimin's point of view

'Thats her dad, The das who killed many, The man who hurted her'

"Well almost son, I raised you but your real family is dead" The man spoke. His hair is in A low ponytail with A few strains of hair infront of his face. Glasses on the tip of his nose.

He is standing in the middle of the stair way. Suddenly A loud sound of A door closing in heard from the basement. I look at Hoseok who starts running from the stairs but got stopped by A man coming up.

"Y/N! Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!" He yelled but no answer. Both man smirked as I heard A gun being louded.

"Foolish, Too let your attention go too something so useless" I turn around too See A man with A simple hand gun in his hands. Pointing at Taehyung. My eyes widen and my hands tighten around the baseball bat that i've been holding.

"You wouldn't dare" Taehyung scoffed. Jungkook rushed and got out the Gun Hoseok have him. Jungkooks hand is shaking slightly but doesn't really show that he is thrilled.

"Oh boy you never learned. You have the same look on your face just before your mother was shot" Taehyungs eyes shot back at the man who took care of him for so many years.

"Hoseok, Taehyung" I said softly. "Find Y/N, Jungkook and I will try and get these out of the way." Tree again two. What we know is that Mewa is A user, The other two we don't know.

"But Jimin there too many and don't forget about the guy ups-" I cut him of.

"Go Hope! Find her, Save her!" I ran towards the guy blocking the stairs and swung my bat towards him. He moved aside making room for Hoseok too go trough While Taehyung stayed still in his place.

"NOW HOSEOK" I yell as he follows rushing down the stairs. "Y/N!" I could hear him scream.

"After him" Mewa said as the guy turned around. "Oh hell nah!" I yelled jumping on his back grabbing the bat tightly. I swing the bat over my head and to the front of the guys body.

Not knowing where I hit him we both fell down the stairs. My back hits the wall harshly. I yelp in pain but got up soon and grabbed the bat I lost on the way down. I look at the man who is holding A place where the sun doesn't shine.

"Ha! Got you right in the dick!" I yell as I hear jungkook laughing slightly.

'Hit him between his shoulders and neck. That should pass out any human being' I remember Yoongi saying one day. me listening too my hyung is something too hold on too. Should do it more often.

I hit my fist harshly on the place between his shoulders and neck and it worked. The man passed out. I look up the stairs and notice the gunshots and the flashing lights.

"Jungkook! Taehyung!" I ran upstairs and saw A peek of Taehyungs shield. "Help hoseok, I can't let you in the shield. The gun will hit Jungkook" I thought for A bit.

"Stay alive!" I yell.

"I'm not stupid!" Taehyung and Jungkook yell at the same time. I run down the stairs too find Hoseok laying down on the ground. Passed out.

Y/N standing there deadly staring at Hoseok, Shattered glass is on the floor together with blood that is streaming down Y/N's arms.

"Park Jimin" She said in A dark voice. It's not her. Her voice was bright. She is still in her nightwear. Her bare feet look pale as for her face. She had A bloodlust like smirk on her face but In A second the smirk disappeared. The second she looked at her hands and Hoseok she collapsed into A crying and screaming mess.

I ran too her hugging her tightly. She hold my shirt in her small fingers. "J-Jimin" She cried.

"I-I hurt Him. M-my dad he" I placed A kiss on the top of her head.
"Shush it's okey." I pulled away and Pulled my sweater over my neck. "It's cold" I say as she puts it on.

"Your always in the way Park Jimin" We both turned around. Mewa was standing there. "I almost had him" I gulped down looking at hoseoks body slowly moving upwards.

"I-I'm not down yet old man" He says standing up with blood in the corner of his mouth. He looks at Y/N and walked towards her. Leaned in her ear and whispered something I couldn't get. She nobbed and he smiled.

"I'm planning on keeping that promise" He said while walking towards Mewa. "Your A horrible person you know" Hoseok said smirking.

"Let's make A end too this"