Chapter 33: Welcome son

Hoseok point of view

"Son of A Bit-" I start when the car infront of me suddenly stopped Jimin slaps my shoulder and looks at me angry. "There are children here!" He yells.

Jimin is in the seat next too me while I am driving. Jungkook behind me and next too him taehyung.

"We're born in the same year" Taehyung pouts while staring out of the window angry. Jimin rolls his eyes and hold the phone with the GPS on it.

"You need too go left soon. Hopefully that road is less busy" Jimin points out. The car in front of us starts driving again.

I clinch my hands stuck on the wheel and take A left as soon As i can. "Old people can't drive" I scoff but drive futher in the street.

"But your old too" Jungkook says and both taehyung and jimin laugh. I just shake my head and look at jungkook trough the mirror.

"You wish!" I laugh giving more speed. I take A right turn as the GPS says so. I now remember the road. I took this A few weeks ago with Jimin and Y/N.

"I really hope she is there" I say softly. I can feel Taehyung smiling. "You really like her don't you" He says.

A smirk creeps up in the left corner of my mouth. "You don't even know" I smile even wider as I take A left turn into the calmer part of town.

"I know this road" Jungkook says looking out the window. "This is where my grandfather lives" He smiles.

"We should visit him after this" Taehyung says smiling. I look at the time around dinner time. Hyung is gonna worry when we're all not home.

And just when I thought that my phone rings. Jimin looks at the caller and sees that it's Jin Hyung.

"Should I pick up?" He asks.

"Well if you don't we'll get scolded after we come home for not answering and not being there for dinner" Jimin laughs at Jungkooks comment.

"Hyung" Jimin says picking up. There is not much too understand from what Jin on the other line is saying but the scolding is noticeable.

"B-But Hobi is dropping me at work who called and Jungkook wanted too take V out on A date" Jimin fake whined.

"Yeah I'll make sure Y/N eats with Hobi.. Ya love you too" He started blushing in embarrassment as I start laughing.

After he ended the call I have reach the hospital. It took us almost two hours to get out of the house, In the car, Trough the busy city to the mad house with the nickname venom.

I'm the mean time the sun has started too set. It's not fully dark yet but the sky is turning pink and orange.

I get out of the car and walk toward the tree meter fence made of black steel. I hear the trunk of the car open. Jimin takes something out of it.

"Jimin, Your kidding right?" I ask when he holds A steel made baseball bat. "I need something" He whined and closes the trunk.

"What about us?" Jungkook asks. "Your supposed too be the golden maknea right? Can you shoot?" I ask him. He nobbed slightly.

"Here" I give him my gun that I found in the red iron box.

I push the gate open and walk inside. All tree guys following me.

The stones under my feet make A sound As i look up the building. The gray stone wall is still
the same with dirty marks on it. I noticed that there is light in the left corner on the second floor.

I stop walking when I hear A sound of A gun clicking. The guys stop as well. "Hyung what are you doing" Jungkook asks confused.

"Shush, I think we are seen." I say as I look at the building. I window is open  with A sniper gun sticking out of it. "Everyone Run inside!" I yell and start running as the sniper starts shooting.

Suddenly A blue like shield is around our group. The sniper bullets back fires and breaks A window.

"Woah.." I hear jimin say. He touches it and it makes small waves. "T-Tae?" I hear jungkook says As i turn around.

A blue like light is around Taehyung. He looks at his hands and up to the shield. He is shaking and looked at his boyfriend.

"W-What is happening?" He asked. He falls on his knees and holds his head. A crying sound comes from his mouth.

"Y/N W-Where are you?" Taehyung says.

Jungkook holds V his arms. "Tae, You need too stand. We need too move" Tae looks up from the ground. His eyes seem different in A good way.

"Hoseok, What color are we" He asks.

The blue aura's start appearing around them making Tae's even brighter. "Blue" I say.

"Good, Lets beat them" He stands straight. It's scary but in A good way.

"Let's find her" Taehyung start running towards the door as we all follow. Jimin is infront of us.

"Taehyung is Anothet user. What kind is this?" He asks me as we made it inside.

"That my boy is Protected Shield and I am about too take it" We all stand there staring at the stairs where A man stud.

"Father" Taehyung speaks.

"Welcome Son."

-
Thank you all so much for the 1K reads. I'm flabbergasted. I didn't think this book would be read by people.

The book is coming too A end And i hope you all loved this chapter. Every thing has yet too be edited.

I love you all and stay connected!

Ilse