Chapter 19: Blood covered soul

(I just realized that wattpad deleted one of my chapters. This one. My favorite one.. Dammit! i had to write it again. I'm sorry for this error. I'm kinda mad rn but oh well)

-
Hoseok's Point of view

Both her and me are wearing our masks and hoods. We walk into the hospital with jimin following us. I gulp down as I open the door. It's day now so less scary. I lead them both to the basement. "W-Why are we here?" He asks the couple.

"We need to find someone and we have a lead but i'm too tall and heavy and she is too weak." I told him as he nobs. Soon a red rusty iron box made it in the floor with a loud sound. I let jimin down on the floor as she breaks the lock.

Photos are inside. and A gun. Loaded.

The box is what makes it heavy. Not long after that she looked at them jimin bends down to her level looking over her shoulder. Jimin doesn't know I'm Hoseok and that she is Y/N.

"Oooh! That boy looks like Taehyung-Ah!" He says pointing at the little boy in A family picture. A girl was in it as well. I could see her eyes water up.

I grab the gun and put it in a bag. "Let's go" I say walking away. I'm kinda cold towards them. I don't mean too though.

We dropped jimin at there home and went to a cafe too take a proper look at the photos. After chancing and ordering we looked at the photos.

"This is my family but this is A other family with Oppa on it." She explains. Her phone rings as she picks up.

"Jimin?" I heard her say. "Oh, I'm with Hobi" "Ya were on our way" She looked up to me as i look at her with wide bright eyes. The purple shows around her as she tucks a strain of her hair behind her ear.

"My brother is looking for me"

-
Nobody's point of view
30 minuets later

They enter the apartment. The lights are off and darkness is taking over. "Jimin?" You yell but nobody answers.

Hoseok walks into the Livingroom into another hallway. You walk futher into the hallway. Walking past many bedrooms towards the livingroom. "There you are" You turn around and look at Jimin. He is leaning against the door frame of Jungkooks room.

"J-Jimin" You walks a bit backwards. His eyes are looking dark as he slowly makes his way towards you. Without any warning He pushes you against the wall. Leaving a yelp as you hit the wall hard. Jimin widen his eyes wrapping his hands around your neck.

Lifting you up. Only your toes are touching the floor as his grip tighten. "J-Jimin I-I can't" Tears leave your eyes.

Hoseok heard a loud sound as he ran towards the place where you were. His eyes widen when he was what happened.

"JIMIN!" He yelled as jimin removed one hand from your neck. Grab A knife out of his back pocket and pointed at your neck.

"Answer me Y/N! Where is he!" You are trembling not knowing who he meant. His knife gets closer as Hoseok tries and Stop his friends without getting anyone hurt.

You took A deep breath. "Jimin snap out of it. This is not you" You looked into his eyes. Again the air was taken away from your lungs. His eyes turned from black to brown and back again.

You grabbed the knife. Blood flowing out of your hand. Hoseok looked at you as the tears leave his eyes. He is seeing someone he cared deeply about hurt.

"Jimin who are you?" You asked stuttering.

"I'M NOT JIMIN! I'M MEWA!" Your eyes widen as Hoseok finally got Jimins hand of your neck. He holds Jimin against the wall.

"Who the hell is Mewa jimin" Jimins eyes turned back to his warm brown color. Tears are leaving everyone's eyes.

You were on the ground crying while holding your bleeding hand. "H-He is my d-dad" You answered. Both jimin and Hoseok looked at you.

"Jimin, Who are you?"