Chapter 1: Together

"How can you be so sure? Your just a kid." A handsome man with plump lips rudely butts in, causing a slightly taller male to elbow him in the stomach. "Suho don't be rude." The other whispered, who happened to be Xiumin.

"You're so young Mark, how do you even know about this?" Another girl with short blonde hair asked, who was identified as Amber.

Mark sighed. This is what he gets for being younger than the rest. He begins to comfort the other idols while Kangta's body was carried out to the hospital.

——————————-

After Mark and his other members made it back to their dorms, he sighed and sat on his bed.

"Hey Mark, don't take what they said too hard. They're just worried about your safety." Johnny spoke, causing the younger to shrug in response.

"I may be just a kid. But with the right people, we should be able to find the culprit! Who knows who they could go for next?" Mark spoke, glancing at his hyung.

"You can't possibly do this alone. It's dangerous, so I'll be helping you out." Ten volunteers.

"Count me in as well." Jaehyun spoke up.

"Not gonna lie, I'm very cowardly when it comes to these things but if it's to protect our members, I'm willing to take the chance." Lucas says.

Johnny stayed silent. He wanted to help, but he knew it would be too dangerous if they had failed. He was scared of his donseangs getting injured, he would never forgive himself if anything had happened to them. He stood up, causing everyone's heads to turn.

"Johnny, are you in? You don't have to if you're not comfortable." Mark asks.

"If it means to protect and prevent anymore murders, by all means I'll be more than happy to join the Foreign Detectives." Johnny spoke with a soft smile.

"Foreign Detectives. Guess there's been an upgrade to foreign swaggers." Ten said, causing everyone to burst out laughing.

"Alright let's do this!" Mark shouts, the others cheering.

(A/N: I've been wanting to do this since forever! So I hope you liked this chapter! And don't worry there will be more to come!)

Ciao!