Chapter 2: Johnny

"Hey Mark, since we're all together why don't we read the note you found?" Jaehyun asks.

Marks eyes widened at the sudden suggestion. How did Jaehyun know there was a note beside Kangta's corpse?

"Mark, everyone saw you pick it up." Lucas added, leaning his head on the wall.

Mark took a deep breath as he unfolded the bloodstained piece of paper, being careful so that the paper wouldn't rip. He then saw clean black handwriting that was very unfamiliar.

"Kangta's screams we're music to my ears, only to sadly see BoA shed tears. If you can't figure out who's next, just check on your phone as there should be a text."

Mark suddenly whips out his phone, a loud gasp was let out.

"If you think I'm going for the youngest next, you're wrong, but one or even more will die but for now listen to these songs."

His eyes then scan, only for them to land on a song playlist. The youngest gulped, hesitant to press the play button. Suddenly some familiar tunes start playing, which made them all scream in realization.

"Out of all people, why would they go for BoA and TVXQ?!" Ten asks out of fear.

"I don't know! We have to find out and warn them fast!" Lucas intervenes.

"Hold on just a second! We don't know if they are actually going for them next. It's probably a way to throw us off!" Jaehyun spoke up, Ten nodding in agreement.

"We can't risk anyone else getting hurt. Kangta Hyung is gone and we already have people suffering! We need to find the-" Lucas stopped himself as the door opened, revealing the leader.

"What's going on? I heard screaming." The small boy spoke, who revealed to be Taeyong.

"Nothing's wrong Hyung. Mark-ah got scared from a game he was playing on his phone." The tall Chinese boy quickly made an excuse.

The older narrowed his eyes at his members, sensing something was going on. "Okay, well I called you guys because our manager is taking us for dinner. So get ready." He swiftly exits, firmly shutting the door.

"Should we continue this another time, perhaps tomorrow morning? We have no schedules for a while." Ten asked, grabbing some clothes.  The rest nodded and split up to their respective rooms.

——————————

*At Dinner*

Mark laughed silently as he witnessed Lucas and Jungwoo play fighting over a piece of chicken. The dreamies were arguing about the concept for their next comeback, Johnny and Ten were scrolling through memes and pictures of themselves, Yuta and Winwin sharing a couple of kisses here and there, Kun and Taeil were talking to their manager while Taeyong narrowed his eyes on suspicion at the five particular boys.

"So how's everyone enjoying their meals?" The manager asked, completely oblivious of the send of tension.

"This tteobokki is delicious! And the bubble tea is to die for!" Jaemin exclaimed causing Jeno to chuckle softly and wrap his arms around the other boy's waist.

"I just really missed my hotpot." Renjun smiled, causing the Nomin couple to glance at the Chinese boy in awe.

Mark could feel something was out of place. He felt as if their table was being watched, which made him feel nervous. Suddenly, a waiter comes out with a bubble tea which had a weird colour. He placed it in front of Ten, who looked confused.

"A special bubble tea for the birthday boy. It's already been paid by the gentlemen over there." The waiter points at a now empty table. "Oh, that's odd. He was there a while ago." He spoke, scratching his head. "Well anyways, I hope you enjoy!" Before anyone could say anything, he disappears.

"It's not my birthday though? And I already had like three bubble teas." Ten asked, feeling suspicious.

"I'll have it." Johnny grabs the tea from the younger and takes a sip. His eye twitched violently, causing everyone to gasp.

"HYUNG!" Jaehyun shouted with wide eyes, causing people to send dirty looks to their table.

"What? It tastes fine." The American raises a brow as he takes another sip.

Suddenly he began to feel a little nauseous. Johnny's eyes began to droop, which heightened panic for the other members. Then out of no where, he ran to the nearest bathroom. The Thai boy ran after his friend, who was throwing up in the toilet.

"Shhh, it's okay. Let's go ho-" As the younger lifted the other males face, he paled.

Johnny's face was extremely pale, an all too familiar liquid ran down his chin. The toilet bowl and seat were all covered in the crimson colour. Ten shrieked loudly as he tried to feel for a pulse.

"Johnny, JOHNNY!" Ten shouted, as he suddenly felt a faint heartbeat.

"Oh my god..." Mark whispered as he ran into the bathroom.

"It's okay Ten, the ambulance is on their way. It m-must've been a f-flu he had." The manager spoke up nervously, causing the others to glance at their manager.

"I hope he's okay." Ten whispered, tears pooling down his cheeks as he watched the older male carried away on a stretcher.

(A/N: OH NO! What do you think would happen next? Find out more in the next few chapters!)

Adios!