Chapter 14: Is This The End?

As the three boys turned around, they witness the same security guards that were blocking the tech present along with Johnny and Ten both wrists bound to each other behind their backs.

"Hey! What's the big idea?! Get away from them!" Jaehyun storms over but is then greeted with a gun pointing at him, making him back away slowly.

"And why should they, Jaebum? Or should I say.... Jaehyun?" A man steps out of the shadows, but it wasn't any other man, it was....

"Kim Youngmin?" Mark gasped.

"I knew there was something fishy about this." Jaehyun growls.

"I'm surprised you boys were too slow to find out sooner, you could've saved Felix." Youngmin smirked, pulling out his revolver.

"You murdered an innocent bystander?" A voice spoke out.

"Well Taeyong I couldn't risk getting caught in that moment. Oh well,  at least Jinyoung doesn't have to worry about him anymore." The older man snickered.

"Why are you doing this?! Traumatizing and killing innocent artists, manipulating the remaining idols, and acting like nothing is wrong! You disgust me!" Taeyong yells.

"Oh? And you think throwing your own members under the bus isn't? Good try on trying to stump me on those made up names you gave me, but do you think I'm that stupid?" Youngmin laughed.

"Hyung, what is he talking about?" Lucas turns to the leader of NCT, who sighs.

"You sedated me! You drugged me into telling you!" Taeyong yells.

Little did everyone know, a young group of boys were hiding while filming the conversation.

"Wait, Felix is gone?!" One of them whispered.

"That bastard!" Another whispers a bit too loudly.

One of the security guards heard the whispers and walked over to the giant curtains, which then he revealed the boys of NCT Dream.

"Hey boss!" The guard calls out, grabbing one of the boys. "We found some spies!" He adds, holding up the arm of a terrified Chenle.

"LET HIM GO!" Renjun tackles the guard, setting the younger Chinese boy free.

"Boys! I told you to stay in the dorms!" Taeyong tried to run to them, but is ambushed by more security guards.

Soon, the guards had the dreamies huddled in the corner with guns pointed at them. Mark tried to run to the boys also, but is shoved down by another guard.

"Looks like we'll call a meeting for the SM artists." Youngmin snickers, going over to the phone.

"Attention all SM artists! Please meet by the CEO office, I would to discuss some things with you all." The older man smiled.

Soon all of Super Junior, EXO, NCT, F(x), SHINee, Red Velvet, Girls Generation, Changmin and BoA all arrive. Shocked at the sight they were witnessing, Doyoung was the first to ask.

"Youngmin, what are you doing?!" The vocalist asked, demanding an answer.

"Well you see, these boys have been causing all this chaos! I'm just teaching them a lesson!"

"That's not true! Youngmin is a liar!" Jeno yells out, only to get punched in the face.

"Keep your hands away from them!" Mark struggles as the guard's foot prevented him from getting up.

"That boy is right!" A familiar voice spoke. The five whip their heads around, only to see a battered Yunho.

"Oh my god...." Changmin bursted into tears in seeing his lover.

"Hyung! What happened?!" Mark gasped.

"Those men.... they tried to kill me." The oldest shuddered, gasping for breath.

"What?! They would never do something like that!" Youngmin defends himself.

"Yes they would! You killed an innocent boy and you killed Kangta!" Boa shouts.

"The managers were also involved in this somehow! They threatened mine and Jungwoo's life many times!" Lucas calls out.

The rest of the artists glare at the current CEO, angry at him for trying to play the victim when he's the wolf in sheep's clothing.

"Shut up this instant or you'll all get it!" Youngmin pulls out his gun, along with the security.

"Wait, that wouldn't be as fun.... let's start with the foreign detectives! Oh! You didn't know that I knew your group name?!" Youngmin laughed loudly.

"You should start with the younger boys, boss." One of the men spoke up, while twelve of them raise their guns at the dreamies.

"NO! SHOOT ME INSTEAD!" Mark yells.

"Mark no!" Haechan cries.

"Don't kill anyone! They didn't do anything!" Taeyeon shouts from the crowd, who is pushed back by the now formed wall of guards.

"Someone call the cops!" Kai shouts, him and the rest of EXO trying to push through security.

"Call the cops and you're dead!" Youngmin fires a shot at the ceiling before turning to smirk at Mark.

"So, you decided to sacrifice yourself for them? How pathetic." The older man snarled as he watched Mark get picked up and held at both arms by two guards.

"Killing innocent people is more pathetic than protecting them." Mark spat, earning a smack across the face.

"That's it." Youngmin snarled, grabbing the gun and pointing it at Mark's forehead.

"MARK DON'T DO IT!" The Canadian boy hears Jaehyun's cry.

"MARK YOU IDIOT GET OUT OF THERE! Johnny yells, struggling out of the ropes that bound his wrists.

"Goodbye, Mark." And that was last thing Mark heard as Youngmin pulled the trigger.