Chapter 8: Interrogation

"What do you mean Yunho is gone?" Leeteuk shouts in surprise as he paces around the room. Boa sighed sadly as she looked over a teary eyed Changmin. The two soloists and the rest of the SJ members sat on the giant couch in the SJ dorms.

"Hyung, I think he means murdered." Donghae whispered, making the leader go silent.

"Oh my gosh Honey, I'm so sorry." The oldest gasped, almost in tears.

"Do you know who it was?" Shindong asked gently.

"These men broke into our dorm and began to do a whole sweep. Then they grabbed us, but Changmin managed to get only both him and I to safety. He was going to get Yunho but he was at a thin line between life and death. We couldn't save him." Boa explains before bursting into tears.

"You could've. But it was fend for yourself right?" Heechul barks, glaring at the two. The rest of the super junior members giving him a glare.

"Heechul, this is not the time." Leeteuk scolded harshly, but the second eldest seemed to have ignored the warning.

"Well he still wouldn't have been alive if they had not ditched! Like seriously! Yunho has done so much for you for the past 16 years and this is how you repay him?! Leaving him to die?! What a bunch of pussies." Heechul whispered the last sentence which caused Boa to slam her fists down on the coffee table, sadly spilling Ryeowook's peppermint tea.

"You self centred prick! How dare you accuse Changmin of doing such a thing?! He would never leave him on purpose! Yunho told him to leave and he refused! But knowing Yunho, he would do anything to keep him safe! Even if it means risking his life!" Boa yelled at the top of her lungs, the others jumping in fright as the woman vented out on their hyung.

"Wow, you're actually defending him? Are you sure you two aren't the cause of these two deaths? Maybe you guys are working with the same person who murdered Kangta! This whole innocent act is maybe just a coverup for yo-" The male was suddenly cut off by receiving a blow to the face from no other than Changmin.

"Let's go, it's obvious we're not trusted anymore." He growled and grabbed Boa's hand before storming out of the dorm, leaving the rest of the members in shock.

—————————————

Mark paced around the city with Jaehyun while Lucas went to visit Ten and Johnny. They head in the direction of where the 'Ramen City' was, and they immediately began to dash towards the doors. The older male pushed the metal door open, almost swinging it to the other side and running in.

The place wasn't too packed, much to their relief. A young hostess looked at the boys and walked over to them.

"Hi there! Are you guys wanting a table?" The woman smiled.

"Sorry miss, we actually need to-" Jaehyun interrupts, earning a nudge from the younger.

"Table for two please!" Mark smiled cheerfully.

"Alright! Right this way boys!" The hostess smiled while grabbing some menus and led the boys to a place to sit.

"There should be someone to serve you soon! Can I get you guys anything to drink? Perhaps our special bubble tea?"

The two males didn't dare to look at each other. "It's okay, we'll have water please!" The older male politely rejected the offer.

"Alright! Sounds great! I'll be back in a few!" The woman leaves while Mark and Jaehyun sigh in relief.

Mark eyes the waiter that was there from the last time they had visited the ramen place. He was currently talking with the hostess that had just was with them earlier. The other waiter glanced at the Canadian boy, only to become frightened and scampered away.

"Jaehyun, let's go. I think we found him." He whispered to the older male, who only responded by standing from his seat and following Mark.

The two boys dashed to the frightened waiter, who was speed walking faster as they got closer. Jaehyun then got close enough to grab the waiter's arm, almost causing a loud shout to emit from him.

"Hey, we just wanted to ask you some questions! We promise we won't hurt you okay?" Mark silenced the male, who then nodded weakly. "Hyung let go of his arm please." He demanded softly, causing the older to grumble.

"Okay, lets sit down. I'm on my break so I could join you while we have some ramen." The waiter leads the two boys back to their table and sits opposite from the two.

They ordered some ramen and water, since they didn't want another bubble tea incident. As they ate, Mark and Jaehyun interrogated the boy.

"So, do you know who that guy is? The one who poisoned the bubble tea that night?" Jaehyun begins, scooping some noodles into his mouth.

"Unfortunately no, he had a hat and mask. It's pretty difficult to identify someone who's in the hidden." The waiter sighed.

"Before we ask anymore, can we get your name?" Mark asked politely.

"Felix, I'm in a group called Stray Kids but this is my side job."

"Alright, So Felix. Have you ever been threatened or notice something suspicious that day?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, he was very insisting when giving us this." Felix pulls out a small package of ricin. "He convinced us it was leftover coconut powder that he had from his work place." Felix states, making the two gasp in shock.

"Did you know that was ricin?!" Jaehyun slams his hands on the table, the two jumped in surprise.

"Jaehyun calm do-"

"No Mark! If it wasn't for their stupidity, none of this would of happened!" The vocalist snapped.

"I swear I didn't! Please listen to me!" The poor waiter was crying.

"You know what? We're done here. You can leave." Jaehyun growled.

Felix sobbed as he left the two boys. Mark turned to the older in anger and landed a harsh slap across the face.

"What the hell was that?!" Mark shouted.

"He's being so stupid, no wonder Johnny almost died!" The other shouted back.

"He was one of our hopes of getting answers if Ten doesn't wa-"

Suddenly, a gunshot was heard that came from the staff room.

Mark and Jaehyun looked at each other before dashing towards the direction of the sound. They stopped at the horrifying sight that laid in front of them.

Felix was on the floor, blood oozing out of the bullet wound in his chest. His face was filled with a look of betrayal. Tears were streamed down his face, staining his cheeks. A note laid beside him, which Mark grabbed quickly and began to read it.

"Too bad I had to kill him. But too bad for you that you couldn't gunfire out who am I. Let's just hope you don't get the next person killed however. Toodles~

Jaehyun punched the wall. "What are we going to do?! If we ask another person for evidence, he might kill them too!" He shouted, pulling at his hair.

"The only way he would've known about this is that he was watching us. We need to leave. Now." Mark said, running out of the place with Jaehyun trailing behind.