Chapter 11: Safe/Unsafe

Taeyong woke up in what looked like a laboratory. His hands were bound with leather straps to the table, and so were his feet. He inwardly sighed to himself as he realized there was no way out.

All he remembered was going on a date with their oldest Hyung, which they rarely got to spend time alone due to the fear of their relationship being revealed to the public. But all of those plans went down the drain as soon as he heard a knock on the door and was ambushed by multiple men. He faintly remembered Taeil's screams and pleas for the unknown men to leave.

"Hello Taeyong." A deep voice rumbled, startling the dancer.

"Who's there?!" Taeyong asked, almost demanding.

"Never thought you would ask." The same voice replied.

A dark silhouette walked out from the dark hallway, removing his disguise. He looked down at the younger male and smiled. The leader gasped in shock to see who it was.

"No way.... if Sooman finds out about this, he'll kick your ass!" Taeyong growled, trying to break free from the restraints that held him back from tackling the other male.

"Oh Taeyong, still that feisty trainee I thought I got rid of. You know, I am glad I am charge now. So even if Sooman found out, what proof would he have?" The male paused before continuing. "So, I have also heard there are five men after me? Is this true?"

"Why do they need to? The members can barely handle finding the opportunity to sleep." Taeyong lies, but felt a pang of guilt for insulting them.

"Oh well, fine. I won't ask anymore." The mysterious man sighed and began to walk away, which made the leader sigh in relief.

Just as Taeyong thought he was once again alone, he feels a sharp syringe plunge into his neck. He screamed in agony as he felt a mysterious liquid go inside his bloodstream, which cause a fiery sensation.

"What did you do to me?!" Taeyong growled through the pain.

"Well you see, when I meant by not pressing you on myself, this liquid will help me get the information I need." The man smiled, looking down at the struggling rapper. Taeyong screamed and thrashed around, trying to fight the liquid that would enter his senses.

But after a while, Taeyong stopped struggling and opened his eyes. No longer the darker brown but instead his eyes were white, almost as if they rolled to the back of his head. His intense glare just made him look a little bit scarier.

"So, it worked." The other male smirked. " Are you now going to tell me, is there five other men after me?!" He yelled out of pure anger, but the boy was unfazed.

"Yes Sir, there are." Taeyong replies, his voice monotone.

"May I get their names, if you don't mind me asking?" The man asked again, smiling evilly as he grabs a pen and paper.

"Dong Wonghae."

Scribble

" Choi Lingup."

Scribble

"Jung Jaebum."

Scribble

"Seo Hungjo."

Scribble

"And......Lee Mingyu."

Scribble.

———————————————

(Knock knock)

The four boys stand outside of Ten's hospital room, waiting to walk inside and see their friend.

"I hope he's okay now." Mark whispers, glancing at Johnny.

"He should be. I don't think the stab wound would've caused this much damage." Jaehyun replied, arms crossed while leaning against the wall.

The door opens, revealing the nurse. She kindly smiles at the boys and leads them inside. They bow in respect while walking over to Ten's bed, where he was currently on his phone. They all take a seat in provided chairs, surrounding the Thai male. Ten then looks up from his device and smiled fondly.

"Hey guys." He smiled, but it faded as he looked at Johnny.

Noticing the tension between the two Mark looks at Jaehyun and Lucas, who know to leave the room to give them time to talk things out. As soon as the door closes, Johnny gently takes the younger's hand into his own.

"Ten, I know you're still upset with me but I am extremely sorry for what I said that day. I should be thinking more about myself, but that doesn't mean I won't stop caring about you." Johnny begins, choking on his own words.

"Johnny, I'm not angry at you. Sure I'm upset from your words, but that doesn't mean I hate you. I'm just scared to lose you because of me. I would've never forgiven myself if something happened to you. And I should be the one to say sorry. I shouldn't have called your protective intentions ridiculous. I should be more grateful that you care so much about me, as much as I do for you." Ten finishes, smiling at the older male who had tears running down his face.

They then found themselves staring into each other's eyes, unable to look away. They both began to lean in slowly, tilting their heads slightly. But as soon as they were about to close the gap between them, they hear loud voices coming from the other side of the door.

"Do you think they're doing it?"

"Mark, This is a hospital."

"Hey guys I heard the hospital staff can speak French, and so can Johnny, so he's probably speaking French in between Ten's legs."

"LUCAS-"

"BONJOUR MONSIEUR SACRE BLEU HON HON HON TITTY CROISSANTS."

Laughter then was heard outside, which made the other two chuckle at Lucas' stupidness. They decided to abruptly swing open the door which caused the other three to collapse on one another, making the older two laugh.

"And before you ask, Johnny and I sorted things out. And I got released." Ten spoke, smiling at the others.

"That's awesome! Let's go back to the SM dorms!" Mark exclaimed as he started running with Lucas to the exit. The others shrugged but followed suit, pacing to catch up with the younger two.