Chapter 9: Threats

Another gunshot rang through the building, which frightened the boy's even more.

"EVACUATE THE RESTAURANT IMMEDIATELY!" Mark shouted while ushering the staff out to safety.

Screams were heard as they all exited the building one by one, with Jaehyun and Mark being the last ones. Mark was about to go back inside when the older vocalist grabbed his arm.

"Mark we can't! If the police come, we could get in trouble!" Jaehyun shouts, leaving he younger to sigh as he was dragged away.

The two kept running until they were at the dorms. The immediately slammed and locked the door shut, sighing in relief as they were deemed safe.

"Poor Felix, he didn't deserve to die." Mark croaked, tears flowing down his face.

"Hey, it's not your fault. I shouldn't have gotten so angry at him." Jaehyun shushes the younger and cradles the younger male in his arms. They stay like that for a while until Doyoung walks in.

"Ahem." Doyoung clears his throat, the other two turning to face him.

"Doyoung! It's not what it looks like!" Jaehyun defended.

"Aish I'm joking!" Doyoung chuckled. "Anyways what happened?" The older asks, full of concern.

"I'm just a little sad since I rarely see the dreamies. I'm graduating soon so it will be my last." Mark sniffles.

"Awww Mark! You'll see Haechan in 127!" Doyoung smiled, which made the younger feel a pang in his heart.

Donghyuck had been his best friend since trainee days. But lately, they had been fighting more and more. Tension between them was  growing so quickly even Taeil would be jealous. Mark knew he was also at fault, neglecting the younger to work on songs. His train of thoughts screech to a halt as someone knocked on the door. Doyoung wordlessly opened it, revealing a distressed Changmin and BoA.

"Hyung! Noona! What happened?! Where's Yunho Hyung?"  The boy fired questions one after the other.

"He's gone....." Changmin whispered.

"Another one...." Mark whispered to Jaehyun, shocked.

"It should've been me." The older male whispered again, fresh tears were evident.

Mark and Jaehyun snuck away from the three, running out the door and phoning the Chinese boy.

"LUCAS! MEET US AT THE HOSPITAL IN 10! SO BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!" Mark shouts.

"Can you pick me up then? I'm at Jungwoo's dorm right now. And he's not letting go." Lucas chuckles, trying to lighten the serious mood.

"Alright we'll bail you out!" Mark huffs and hung up, tossing the phone back in his pocket.

————————————-

After half an hour of trying to pry the Chinese boy out of his sleeping boyfriend's arms, they hop in the car and make their way to the hospital. They then dash their way to the receptionist, who was surprised by their sudden appearance.

"We're here to visit Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul." Jaehyun states politely.

"Alright he is in Room 127, first door to your right." The lady smiled at the younger male, which they were very greatful for a nice receptionist.

They thank the lady and walk to the shared room. Suddenly, they see Johnny siting on the chair outside of Ten's room. He looked down with his hands folded together with an evident frown on his face. His eyes were bloodshot and his cheeks were stained with tears.

"Hyung you're alive! Thank goodness, I thought I lost you! " Mark runs over to his friend and embraces him in his small arms. Johnny looked up and lifted Mark so he was on his lap, letting out all of his emotions on Mark's shoulder.

"It's my fault... it should've been me in that hospital bed." The oldest whimpered, pain shooting up in his heart.

"What happened?" Jaehyun asked, voice soft.

"I got into a fight with him. He thought the idea of me risking my own life to protect my own bo- friend was stupid. So I told him that he won't be receiving anything anymore and I told him to leave. And that's when I heard he got stabbed." The older male sighed, shaking from anxiety. The others couldn't help but notice the older male's cover up, but left it to the side.

"That isn't your fault Hyung. You didn't even know it was going to happen. It was out of your control for Hyung to get stabbed." Lucas spoke up.

"I still feel like it is. Now that poor excuse of a manager won't let me see him."

"What?! That's not fair!" Mark almost shouted, earning looks from other nurses. "He can't just restrain you from seeing Ten Hyung!" Mark continued. Just then the manager walks in glaring at the five boys.

"What do you guys want? Can't you see your member needs his rest?" He rudely asked.

"We're here to visit our him, not disturb him. And can't you see Johnny and all of us have the right to see him?" Lucas fired back, crossing his arms with an evident frown on his face.

The manager grabs the younger boy and slams him against the wall while holding him by the neck, causing angry protests from the other three. The older man leaned closer into the Chinese boy's ear, and whispered in a low and threatening tone.

"Better watch who you're speaking to boy, I can have you and your precious Jungwoo's heads in a heartbeat. Don't test me."

He lets go of a shocked Lucas, causing him to drop to his knees and cough violently. Johnny sends a death glare towards the manager, who just smirked and walked away. Jaehyun was about to beat him up, but was stopped when he saw Lucas' condition. Lucas on the other hand, was horrified at the manager's actions. How could he threaten his boyfriend's life, let alone his own?

"That bastard is going to pay for it." Jaehyun snarled, going to run after the manager.

"Jaehyun, calm down. We can't afford to lose control of our anger." Johnny spoke up, grabbing the younger male's arm to stop him from running.

"But we can't let him get away with this." Jaehyun replies, huffing loudly as he yanks his arm away from the hold.

"Trust me, he won't." Mark explains, holding a mini recording device. "He won't be a threat any longer once this video comes to the light." The others look at the younger in shock, which then Mark's smirk grew bigger.