Chapter 15: Bye Bye Bad Guys!

As Youngmin pulled the trigger, Mark closed his eyes and braced himself for the impact.

But nothing came.

Even thought there was a gunshot.

He slowly opened his eyes, only to see Youngmin coughing up blood. The CEO started spazzing out before he dropped to the floor and laid there motionless. Mark couldn't believe it, he was still alive.

"H-How am I still alive...." Mark whispered, tears running down his cheeks.

"Why are you crying young boy? You should be happy you're alive." A deep voice spoke up, making Mark look up.

It was Lee Sooman along with Henry and Yixing.

"Where were you guys?! We were all so worried about you and we thought you died!" Mark shouts.

"We were locked in the basement by Youngmin and his goons. Luckily the guard down there is a heavy sleeper, so we were able to escape." Henry explained.

"I was so scared we weren't going to see you all again." Yixing pouts.

"So the boss is dead, what do we do?" One of the guards asked the other.

Mark turns to the rest of his foreign detectives team and snickers. The other boys smirk and get ready.

"Well we're not going to kill you." Ten spoke you.

"But your prison-mates might." Johnny snickered as the cops broke into the SM building.

"HANDS UP! You are under arrest for the murder of Lee Felix and Ahn Chil-hyun! Also for the attempted murder of Jung Yunho! Anything you say will be held against you!" The head officer yells as the rest of the cops grab each security guard.

"Oh thank goodness you guys came! We thought you wou-Hey what are you doing?! Let go of me!!!" The managers of each group scream as they are taken away by the cops.

"That goes for you managers as well." The head officer chuckles.

The ambulance came to dispose of Youngmin's body, blood still dripping from the corpse. After getting up from their spots, the five boys are attacked with hugs from the rest of the boys.

"Don't ever do that again Mark! I thought I lost you!" Haechan sobbed, giving the older a hint hug.

"I thought I almost died too." Mark admits.

"If you did I wouldn't have been able to do this." Haechan replies, leaning close.

"Donghyuck what are you d-" The older is cut off by Haechan gently kissing his lips.

Mark widened but then closed his eyes as he held the younger in his arms. Their lips moved against each other's softly, causing the crowd to woo for them.

"AYO MAAARK THAT'S MY BOY!" Henry shouts.

"So when's the wedding?!" They hear Yeri shout, making the two boys laugh.

"Please don't hide things from me, especially when it's your own safety." Haechan asked between Mark's lips.

"Ah, young love." Ten giggles at the two young boys.

"They're cute together, but we would be cuter." Johnny smiles at Ten's shocked reaction, leaning down to hold the smaller boy and kiss his lips.

"So I guess we're kissing people now?" Doyoung questions his lover.

"Well yeah." Jaehyun pulls Doyoung by the waist and places his lips onto the other's.

"Lucas! Lucas!" Jungwoo called out to his boyfriend happily, jumping in his arms and givi him smooches.

"God baby, I missed you." Lucas smiled, pecking Jungwoo on the lips.

"Listen I love the relationships but now what's going to happen to our careers?" Wendy asked out of the blue, causing everyone to stop and look at her.

"I can take it up the position as CEO again. But this time, I'm going to make some different rules that will hopefully be fair for both Koreans and foreigners." Sooman announced, making everyone erupt with cheers.

"And please do a criminal record check on every single person we hire, I rather not almost die again." Yunho asked, Changmin helping him into a chair to sit down.

"Yeah, we were all terrified." Heechul spoke out.

"Definitely. Hopefully things will get better for us." Sooman agrees, causing more cheers to erupt.