Nine

zendaya

So hype for ComicCon!! 😝

ShawnMendes, tomholland2013
Bellathorne and
45,793,479 others like this

Shawn Mendes good luck

Username aww Shawn commented

tomholland2013 ik me2, mate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tomholland2013

The excitement is real !

zendaya, jacobbatalon,
and 78,320,283 other
like this

zendaya our faces tho

therealtomhiddleson welcome to the ComicCon family 

idontcare i totally care about this shit... not

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teen Vogue 

In new news, Zendaya and Tom Holland have just posted fairly similar pictures at Comic Con. In both, they obviously look in love, Tomdaya fans... just wait, it will happen. The two have been rumored to have a relationship since their movie Spiderman: Homecoming.

 The two have been rumored to have a relationship since their movie Spiderman: Homecoming

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"K, on stage you go," Harrison shooed us onto the Comic Con stage. Tony, Jacob, Laura, Tom and I filed on one by one as the crowds went wild. When it was my turn, I ran on stage waving my hands and smiling. Taking a seat next to Tony, I waited for Tom, the last person backstage, to come out. When he did, everyone in the audience shrieked and stood up. I clapped too, smiling to hide my breaking heart. He waved and shouted into the microphone, "How you doing Argentina?!"

Loud shrieks were the only response. Tom went and sat down next to Laura, I suddenly felt the pain all over again. 

"Alright, let's get right to it, I think Argentia is in a hurry to find out all the juicy details about Spiderman and his crew," the interviewer, Sheryl, I think her name was. She had a thick spanish accent that hinted to  very minimal english vocabulary. 

"So, Spidey, we're obviously going to start with you," 'Sheryl' smiled at Tom. When she did, her winkes showed through, I was pretty good at guessing people's ages and I figured she was around her mid thirties. "What was it like, filming Spiderman: Homecoming alongside the great Robert Downey Jr.?"

"It was absolutely amazing," Tom spoke into his microphone, his accent ringing through the air. He dove into the story of how he first met Robert, and how great of a person Mr. Downey was. I tried to pay attention without looking at him. It was really hard.

'Sheryl' asked the others a couple of questions until she got to me, "So, Zendaya, what did it feel like to be the first black MJ?"

"Well, first of all, I just wanted to say thank you Argentina for being such an amazing and welcoming country," this earned a bunch of cheers. I waited until it was finished. "Second, it felt really humbling. I didn't even know what part I was going for. They just said female role in Spiderman movie, so I was like, 'um, I think I need to be more prepared.'"

The audience laughed. I went on to answer all of 'Sheryl's questions and since I was the last person, I ended Comic Con. We all stood up and took a bow, the audience hollered wildly. 

"Thank you to the cast of Spiderman: Homecoming, you can see their movie in theaters this Friday," 'Sheryl' informed the crowd as we walked off the stage. Once we were off, Laura let out a big sigh, "I always hate big crowds."

"I know," I mumbled, collapsing into a couch nearby. Jacob came and sat next to me. 

"What happened?" he whispered under his breath. 

"I got rejected, you asshole," I growled in a low tone. 

"I guess that was kinda my fault, huh?" he looked down at his hands, probably feeling embarrassed. 

"Yeah," I said softly. "But it's okay. Tom just wants to be friends."

"I really thought he liked you back," Jacob sighed, taking his hat off of his head and running his hand over his bald head. 

"It's cool. We are 21 year olds, we shouldn't be liking each other anymore. It should just be love, or nothing at all," I said firmly as his slid his hat back on.

"And you crying in the bathroom was because you loved him," Jacob stated. 

"I guess," I said flatly, then stood up, hoping to indicate the end of the conversation.

"Ok, Tom and Zendaya," Harrison said, catching everyone's attention. "You guys have a radio interview. The rest of you, can head back to the hotel."

They cheered, Tom and I groaned. 

"Looks like it's going to be a long night, mate," Tom grinned. I grinned back, couldn't help it, it was contagious. 

"Probably."

"Wanna get some milkshakes after the interview?" Tom asked.

"Of course," I smiled. Why is he so damn irresistible? 

Somewhere in the back of my brain answered, because you love him. I pondered over this scary discovery, then told that part of my brain, shut the fuck up. 

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS

I love you so fuckin much. Almost 2k reads. What the hell? 

I started out writing about something I loved, and you guys have just fallen in love with it. I'm glad. Keep reading, tell you friends, and don't forget to comment, like, and follow my accounts!

Love ya,

Kit002kat