Fourteen

"I've called you both in for a reason," Harrison sat down. We were all meeting inside of a conference room the hotel had. Joe, the head manager was there, and so was Karlee from the ComicCon publicity enterprise. Oh great, I'm going to get fired, I sighed. But why is Tom here? I looked out of the corner of  my eye, and saw Tom fidgeting next to me. 

"My career is fucked up, isn't it?" I groaned, placing my head in my hands. 

"No..." Karlee looked at me. "Maybe."

"Uhhh, why can't you just tell the media that I was sick?" I asked, my head still in my hands. 

"It sounds like a management cover up, that's why," Joe explained. 

"Wait, why am I here?" Tom asked, his perfect accent, melting my insides. I looked up because I wanted to know the answer as well.

"Because, Mr. Holland, the only way to truly rid the media of Zendaya's drama is to create more drama about Zendaya for the media," Karlee smirked. 

"Oh no," my eyes widened. "No, no, no. I'd rather die."

"What? I thought you liked Tom..." Harrison spoke up for the first time. 

"Not since he ruined my self image," I spat, and said the last part under my breath, "And broke my heart."

Tom heard it, though, because he immediately looked at me. 

"Well, I'm sorry, but in order to save your image, your career, and too change the headline of every gossip magazine... you and Tom have to fake a relationship and pose as boyfriend and girlfriend for a few weeks."

My heart shattered into a million pieces. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

zendaya

some things in life are just beautiful

tomholland2013, jacobbatalon, 
bellathorne, and
192,123,124 others like this

tomholland2013 indeed

 bellathorne who's the other set of hands...?

zendaya @bellathrone someone VERY special

milliebobbybrown @bellathorne @zendaya I hope its Tom Holland

tomholland2013 @milliebobbybrown @bellathorne @zendaya maybe it is, maybe it isn't

bellathrone @milliebobbybrown @zendaya @tomholland2013 is there something i don't know...

zendaya @bellathorne @milliebobbybrown @tomholland2013 r u God?

bellathorne @zendaya @tomholland2013 @milliebobbybrown no