Twenty Two

A/N

Just wanted to give a shoutout to one amazing person. She commented on one of my earlier chapters and her comment had me rofl, no joke. So, thank you -aloe-vera- for your hilarious comment because it's so damn relatable.

Now enjoy the next chapter *insert evil laugh here*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Z," a familiar British voice said to me. "Get up!"

"Grrrr," I rolled over. "Go back to sleep, Tom."

"It's two in the afternoon," he sighed. Knowing that it was time to get up, I groaned and sat up slowly.

"The guys wanna know if you wanna go out," Tom said, he was leaning against my window sill. "We're going to fly to South Korea for ComicCon in two days since everything's cleared up so, they wanted to soak up as much GB as they could."

I chucked at this, and swung my feet out of bed, "Yeah sure. What time?"

"Around 7," he told me and bit into the apple I didn't even notice he had.

"M'kay," I yawned. A knock came at my door and I opened it. There stood Yara. I screamed. "Oh my goodness! I can't believe you're here!"

"I miss you so much girl!" Yara hugged me tight. Behind her was Laura smiling at the both of us.

"I thought we could use more female company for a spa date before our outing," Laura smiled.

"Thank you!" I hugged her too.

"Can I get some!" Tom whined childishly with his arms open wide.

"Nope," I grinned and pushed him away. He pouted and stuck out his bottom lip. "Such a baby."

"So, I'll leave you ladies to it," Tom said in his regular voice. "See you later."

"Bye!" we all said, then turn to each other.

"There's a spa on the third floor, let's go!" Laura told us and we filed out of my room and headed towards the elevator. Once we arrived at the spa it was beautiful, a blue pool was in the middle with a mini waterfall coming from the wall. Around it were comfy recliner chairs that rested on a wooden floor.

"This is beautiful," Yara gasped.

"Those were my thoughts exactly," I nodded in agreement.

"Are you guys the party under the name Laura?" a lady in a thick British accent asked us.

"Yes," Laura smiled. "I'm Laura."

"Oh okay, come with me. We'll get you your robes and slippers," she smiled warmly at us and we followed.