Thirty Four

^^ Check out the video above ^^
(If you watch it and comment on this chapter saying you have, I will give a shout out to you in my next chapter)

Shalom y'all, today's chapter is dedicated to @tearyvirgo, thank you so much for your amazing comment and support when I made my announcement about my YouTube channel. In case y'all didn't see it, I started a YouTube channel and I just wanted to thank y'all for your support. Now I'm done, here's the next chapter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke the next morning to feel a strong arm draped across my waist. Twisting slightly so I could see, the slight before me was beautiful. Tom was sound asleep. Reaching up, I traced my finger along his jawline.

Tom pulled me closer to himself and rested his head in the crook of my shoulder. I noticed the bareness of his chest and saw his shirt lying on the floor. Panicking for a half second, I looked down and saw that I still had my pajamas on. A wave of relief hit me, I sighed.

Reaching to my night stand, I picked up my phone to check the time. 6:43 a.m. Good, I thought placing it back where I got it. I can rest a little more.

Drifting back to sleep, my eyelids became heavy.

I awoke to the smell of something glorious. Opening one eye at a time, I looked around to find the source of the smell. Feeling next to me, I realized Tom wasn't next to me. Then I found it. A really, really sexy sight.

Tom was shirtless over a pan, cooking pancakes. He was humming along to Look Alive by Drake which was playing through the Bluetooth speaker on the counter. Smiling to myself, I slowly and quietly got out of bed, creeping up behind him.

Right as the words, "bitch come through! You and you!" started, I screamed them in Tom's ear.

"AHHHH! What the fuck?!" Tom shouted, jumping slightly. Strangely enough, the pancakes stayed in the pan. I couldn't help laughing, doubling over, giggles escaped my mouth. "You are so bad."

Tom shook his head, a smile on his face as he watched me die of laughter.

"You done?" he asked as I wiped tears from my eyes.

"I should have gotten that on video," I sighed, a smile on my face. "So what's on the schedule for today?"

"Comicon part 9,849," Tom shook his head.

"Aw, c'mon it's fun," I smiled, nudging him with my shoulder.

"Yeah," he smiled at me. "Breakfast?"

"Oh, yes please," I nodded eagerly.

Laura: Need to talk asap, idk when

I looked down at my phone uncertain, for some reason, her text left me with an unsettling feeling.

Me: sure, is everything good?

"Here you go madam," Tom said in a high pitched voice, which sounded kinda funny because he was British. He put a plate with a stack of pancakes, bacon, and eggs

"Thank you kind sir," I said in a fake British accent.

"That just made me want to cringe so bad," Tom sighed.

Two hours later, Tom left my room and I texted Laura to come over while I was getting dressed.

"Hey," I smiled when I opened the door.

"Hey," Laura smiled back and walked in.

"Is everything good?"

"Yeah... I just wanted to talk to you about something," she said slowly, taking a seat at the kitchen "bar".