Thirty Five

"No, no, no, no, no," I could not believe what I was being told. "God, please no. This cannot be happening. Not her. God no. Not her."

~earlier~

"So you two slept together-"

"In the same bed, we didn't do the do-"

"Right, so you slept in the same bed together and made out in your dressing room... but your not dating?" Laura looked up at me. She was laying down on the couch I had in my dressing room while I changed into comfortable clothes. "How, How, Zendaya, does that makes sense in any way, shape, or form?"

"I don't know," I blushed, taking a seat on the couch across from the one she was on.

"So, he texted you before you two... ate your faces off, and he said he really likes you, right?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Did you tell him you like him back?"

"Not exactly," I ran my fingers through my hair and Laura sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose

"Well do you like him back?"

"Yes," I blushed again.

"So why don't you two just date already," she shook her head. I don't get it.

"I don't know Laura, maybe because it's more complicated than that." I said kind of matter-of-factly.

"Feelings are feelings Z. They come from your heart. It's the brain that makes things more complicated," Laura said quietly. "Trust me on that one."

A knock came to the door, and someone poked their head in, "your ride is here to take you back to the hotel."

"Thank you," I smiled at them and they left. "C'mon, instead of going to the hotel, let's go hang out. Do something. Anything. I can't stop my thoughts from drifting to Yara."

"Yeah, me neither," she admitted quietly. "Do you think..."

"No, of course not," I said firmly.

"Yeah, you're right. Okay, let's go out. Where should we go?" she stood up, putting her arms above her head to stretch.

"The place I go to melt away all my sorrows," I stood up dramatically and looked to the sky, arms open wide.

"Church?" Laura cocked her head to the side.

"THE MALL!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lauraharrier

throwback !@zendaya @yarashahidi

throwback !
@zendaya @yarashahidi

zendaya ahhh yesss! miss those days