Definition of Love Making (X-Rated)

(CW- sexual content, mentions of past abuse)

Two weeks later Jimin waits impatiently in the bathroom for his pregnancy test to show him two lines. He took the test from Yoongi's stash, but he's sure he won't mind. He just wants to know now. For the past two weeks he's been anxiously waiting and imagining himself being pregnant. Imagining the joy that his pack will feel when he tells him that he's expecting.

Jimin's heart drops when only one line shows up. He tried. He really did. He tried to be a good omega but it still wasn't enough. Now he's failed his pack and he can't help but imagine being thrown out by them. He's going to end up in another abusive pack that doesn't care about him. Why can't he just get pregnant? What is wrong with him? Why is he broken?

Jimin sinks to the floor with the test still tight in his grasp. He tries to blink away the hot tears but they stream down his cheeks instead. Jimin drops his head as he pulls his knees to his chest. God, why is he crying? The others don't want to see him like this. He's been doing so well lately and now he's breakdown again. What will they think?

No. He won't tell them. That'll work. They can't be upset if they don't know and-

"Oh Jimin," Hoseok says. Jimin didn't even hear him open the door. He can't even hide now. The omega is so ashamed of himself that he can't even look up. Hoseok sits next to Jimin slowly and gently pulls at the younger's sleeve as a silent question. Jimin nods against his knees and Hoseok wraps his arms around him. He can't help but sink into the comforting embrace of his alpha. "What happened?"

Jimin looks up and harshly wipes his tears with the back of his free hand. There's no point in trying to hide it. He holds out his other hand to Hoseok who calmly looks at the negative pregnancy test. "Jimin, this is the first test sweetheart. We can try as many times as it takes."

"But what if- what if it never works?" Jimin sniffles.

"Then it doesn't work." Hoseok gives him a small smile. "I know you want pups and so do we, but this isn't the only option. You can't beat yourself up over it every month."

"What if we try outside of my heat too?" Jimin asks softly. "I'd have a higher chance right?"

"I mean, I guess," Hoseok says. He's slightly surprised that Jimin even suggested it. "But Jimin, you don't even like cuddles when you aren't in heat. Are you sure you'd be comfortable with sex?"

"I don't know," Jimin sighs. He leans against Hoseok's shoulder. "I just wish this was easier."

"I do too. I hate that you have to struggle," Hoseok says truthfully. There's nothing he hates more than seeing his pack mates hurting. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Well..." Jimin begins. Hoseok waits patiently for him to continue. "I want to- you know- try to get pregnant outside of my heat, but I am anxious about it. I wanted you to, um, help me get over that."

Hoseok sighs. "That takes time Jimin-ah. You can't rush it."

"I've been with you guys for over a year. I shouldn't be nervous anymore," Jimin says frustrated.

"But it's okay that you are," Hoseok assures. His touch continues to sooth Jimin more and more. It reminds him that it's okay just like Hoseok said. "If you really want to have sex, I will gladly help you."

Jimin nods weakly against Hoseok's chest. "Like now?"

"Sure Jimin. If that's what you want," Hoseok chuckles. He helps Jimin back to his feet slowly, acting as an anchor for the oemga. They head into his room with their hands intertwined.

Jimin sits on the bed and obediently waits. Outside of heat, Jimin is too overwhelmed with anxiety and stress to be comfortable. He doesn't know whath to do. The sight makes Hoseok sigh. He doesn't want to force Jimin to submit or to make him feel dominated.