You Have No Idea

Flash back to Yoongi's first heat because I really wanted to write it after last chapter.

If there was one thing Yoongi was unprepared for it was his first heat. His second to last year of school he still hadn't presented as an alpha or omega and had been deemed a beta. Yoongi didn't mind at all. Being a beta spared him from the intense hormones that all his classmates suffered through. Besides, it meant he had another thing in common with Jin.

Yoongi would never admit it, but he looks up to Jin. Admired his confidence and kindness. Yoongi is known for being feistier. Colder. Jin is the only one who can make Yoongi listen at all.

It's a Wednesday and Yoongi's sitting in science class running the worst fever of his life. Of course, he's far too stubborn to let a little fever get in the way of his schooling no matter how boring geology is.

The tap on Yoongi's shoulder makes him jump, not expecting the static shock. He turns his head to Namjoon sitting next to him. Right, he's supposed to be doing a project. With a kid smart enough to be in his class despite being two years younger.

"Hey are you okay?" he asks. Namjoon seems genuinely worried. He can probably smell the fever coming off of Yoongi at this point.

"Fine," Yoongi insists. His skin still burns from where Namjoon touched him. "It's nothing."

"I think I should take you to the nurse," Namjoon says. If only Yoongi knew why Namjoon was pushing him so hard. All he can focus on it how badly his head is pounding.

"Really," Yoongi says again, "it's nothing."

"Yoongi-ssi," Namjoon says flatly. His voice makes Yoongi shiver despite how hot he is. Aren't fevers supposed to make you cold? "You need to go to the nurse."

Yoongi shudders again. Suddenly his head is overwhelmed with the scent of the alpha in front of him. Every alpha in the room in fact. Yoongi is only now realizing that some of his classmates are looking at him.

"It's just a fever," Yoongi murmurs. He bows his head, unable to look Namjoon in the eye any longer.

The younger leans closer to whisper. "Shouldn't you be used to having heats?"

Yoongi's head snaps up at that. "I'm a beta."

"You don't smell like one," Namjoon comments. Despite how enticing Yoongi smells to him, he's still worried about the elder. There are a lot of alphas that wouldn't hesitate to fight over Yoongi and Namjoon doesn't think Yoongi wants that.

"Oh my god," Yoongi says. He'd been so focused on his fever that he hadn't notice the arousal slowly growing. The heat. Mortification hits him hard and he stands in a rush to bolt out of the room and away from so many people.

Yoongi's legs wobble underneath him. He puts his hand out to catch himself on the desk but it doesn't do him much good. He's too weak to hold himself. He would've hit the ground if Namjoon didn't get up just as quick to catch him.

"Let me help you," Namjoon insists. Yoongi is melting in Namjoon's arms. His touch is setting him on fire. But, Yoongi knows he could push Namjoon away from him. Demand that someone else help him. Someone that isn't an alpha. If Yoongi didn't feel so safe in Namjoon's arms, he would. Something about the alpha radiates comfort and Yoongi doesn't want to be away from him for even a moment.

Namjoon puts Yoongi's arm around his shoulder to help him walk. The long stretch of hallway is suddenly hell on earth. The slick dripping down Yoongi's thighs is the most embarrassing thing he's ever felt. Namjoon's breathing deepens at the sweet scent of it.

The nurse is busy with another student complainimg of a headache when the pair comes through. Yoongi's so out of it he barely notices that it's Jin and Hoseok.