Without a Doubt

Thank you guys so much for all the reads! I didn't think anyone would actually look at this let alone enjoy it. Have a happy Halloween!

This is pretty much all NCT

TW: Mentions of abuse, suggestive conversations

"Three months ago, this sixteen year old omega was rushed into emergency care after falling into early labor due to traumatic injuries inflicted by the defendants. While the delivery was initially successful, in less than two weeks the child passed away from hemorrhaging in the brain."

Jisung sucks in a shaky breath and bows his head. He hadn't expected it to sound so cold even coming from a lawyer's mouth. It doesn't capture the horror. It doesn't tell the time spent at his child's bedside while his daughter's murders stood right next to him. It doesn't tell the sleepless nights in a comfortless place. It doesn't tell the mental torture and the breaking afterward.

"This incident lead to my client being abandoned with nothing, note this is not the first case of omega outcasting either. Before this, my client suffered physical and emotional abuse and rape on a daily basis in his home life, and was not given a choice of whether or not he wanted a child at all."

Jisung shuts his eyes tightly, hoping that it will be over sooner this way. Being in the same courtroom as his old pack is overwhelming even if Bangtan and NCP are here too. He can feel his old alphas' staring at him along with the entire room. If he keeps his eyes shut any longer, he thinks he could be back in the basement he spent most of his fifteenth year of life in.

"Park Jimin to the Witness stand."

Jimin smiles at Jisung on his way up. They were told that if Jimin testified too, they'd have a better chance of winning the case. The older didn't hesitate for a moment. Jisung has mistaken him for some sort of angel. 

"How long did you live as this pack's omega?"

"From the time I presented at age seventeen to the time I was nineteen going on twenty," Jimin answers.

"Could you describe the conditions of the environment?"

"Hellish," Jimin says without missing a beat. "I was not a human being, I was an object. I was beaten for having an opinion. I was starved when they thought I had put on weight. I was locked in the basement when they got tired of listening to me crying. And when they decided they wanted me, I didn't get to say no. I didn't get to think no."

"And you cared for my client after he escaped from his own experiences with this pack?"

"Yes, my current pack and I took him in until he could find a pack of his choosing."

"Until when will you care for him?"

"Jisung has found happiness in another pack and will ideally be joining them after this trail."

"Has the client shown long lasting effects of the treatment he received?"

"Yes," Jimin answers. "Physically and mentally."

"And you would personally say that the defendants are a danger to others?"

Jimin's eyes narrow as he stares down the alphas that have caused so much pain to so many. The pack that had nearly killed him and Jisung countless times. The pack that killed an infant and felt no guilt. 

"Without a doubt."

Even though Jimin hasn't been hurt by his old pack almost three years, he still feels safer when he hears the verdict. Guilty. He breaths easy, and god is he happy for Jisung.