Good Boy (X-Rated)

(CW- Sexual Content)

"Hyung, will you have sex with me?"

Yoongi looks at Jimin with a raised eyebrow. Those were the last words he expected to come out of Jimin's mouth. He spits out the first thing that comes to mind. "What?"

"I decided to try and get pregnant out of my heat too," Jimin explains. "Hoseok-hyung helped me get comfortable with it yesterday."

"That's why you reek of him," Yoongi thinks aloud.

"Yea. And I want you to make love to me too."

Yoongi sighs. "Jimin, I don't know if you and I are all that compatible in bed."

"Because we're both omegas?" Jimin frowns. He's never had sex with an omega before. Never thought about it before he met Yoongi. He knows he loves Yoongi and he wants to have the same physical connection with him that he gets to have with his alphas.

"What? No, there's nothing wrong with two omegas- I mean- I don't really make love Jimin. I fuck and, most of the time, I get fucked. I'm too..." Yoongi blushes, "I'm too shy for lovey-dovey stuff."

"Oh," Jimin says. He sits on the bed next to Yoongi as he thinks. He knows Yoongi was half joking about the fucking thing, but he's also being serious. Yoongi is shy. It takes most people off guard. Yoongi is good at hiding the fact that every ounce of him is filled with love. That's why Yoongi usually doesn't engage in skinship beyond holding hands.

"I care about you Jimin," Yoongi clarifies. "I really do. It's just that making slow love doesn't really suit me. But I can try for you if you really want."

"Would you fuck me?"

"Do you want me too?" Yoongi asks. "I don't know if you'd enjoy it outside of your heat."

"Well Hoseok warmed me up to sex outside of my heat. And I've always warmed up to you quickly so I think I'd be comfortable if it's you. Your way of showing love is different, but it's still love. I know you and how you show it."

"You're sure you don't want one of the others?"

The expression Yoongi wears sends shivers down Jimin's spine. He enjoyed making love, but this pack has always been good to him when they fucked him. Even if he hasn't had sex with Yoongi yet, Jimin thinks that he'll be good to him during sex too. While Jimin's not in heat, he thinks that being fucked would be nice if Yoongi was the one who did it. An omega with no aggressive pheromones and no dominating intentions.

"I want you hyung," Jimin says confidently.

"In that case," Yoongi caress Jimin's cheek, "I'm going to go for it. You stop me whenever you want."

Jimin nods and Yoongi lunges for Jimin's lips. Jimin relaxes as Yoongi rests his hand on the back of Jimin's head. Jimin obediently parts his lips so Yoongi can slip his tongue in his mouth.

They spend a few minutes tasting each other before Yoongi pushes Jimin onto his back. Yoongi's frame is small enough that he doesn't feel suffocated like with Hoseok. The strong omega scent is good at keeping Jimin grounded in the moment. Yoongi grinds his hips into Jimin's and Jimin groans from the friction.

Yoongi strips them both in record time. He presses their bodies together and lets Jimin enjoy his body heat for a moment.

"Turn over Jimin-ah," Yoongi orders as he sits back. Lube is in his hand in an instant. Jimin rolls onto to stomach and Yoongi pulls his hips up. "Good boy."

Jimin moans when two lubed fingers enter him without warning. "Hoseok stretched you out so nicely. Didn't he?" Jimin nods the best he can. His head is already resting against his forearms as he tries to keep his hips raised. "Hoseok's big but I'm a close second. Wanna feel me too?"